Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Making of 'The Night in The Harem'


amaronap

429 views

 Share

My first entry.

@HDiddy suggested that I should share some tricks so here we are.

Below is the short animation how I've made my September contest winning entry 'The Night in The Harem'.

harem---making-of.gif

  • Like 7
  • Love It 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Up 6
 Share

9 Comments


Recommended Comments

  • Administrator

So proud :'-) 

I mean, the fact that you can do these things has nothing to do with the fact that we share ancestry (so to speak 😛), but on MG I had the feeling that I was pretty much alone for so long 😮 And the Russian and German parts of the forum were extremely active. Only a few inactive users (like Snipesso) made up the visible Polish community there.

I'm glad it's different here ^^

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Euphie said:

So proud :'-) 

I mean, the fact that you can do these things has nothing to do with the fact that we share ancestry (so to speak 😛), but on MG I had the feeling that I was pretty much alone for so long 😮 And the Russian and German parts of the forum were extremely active. Only a few inactive users (like Snipesso) made up the visible Polish community there.

I'm glad it's different here ^^

Very cool process. work of a true artist

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

it's a great picture 😄btw. which room is it?

Arabian Nights default room + some custom textures I've got from MG (called Granada) and some H5 plants/objects placed here & there.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

It's a really good job, congrats. sadly I have completely pass that contest.

I've done some years ago a comic (I think the P&S 5) trying to reproduce a 6 some. I used the same technique (it's the only 😄).

I remember that at the end I went literally nuts.  For every pic at least 4-5 pic and poses 😵.

P.S the color grading is always awesome in your pics!

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Huge work and results! My biggest problem when I try to make a scene with more than 4 characters is to maintain the camera angle from one screenshot to another.... It is a rarely the same when you change the characters 😄

Link to comment
1 hour ago, dave.melchior said:

Huge work and results! My biggest problem when I try to make a scene with more than 4 characters is to maintain the camera angle from one screenshot to another.... It is a rarely the same when you change the characters 😄

You Shift+C to save camera position in the current pose and then save the pose itself. Then if you load it up, the camera will automatically go to the saved position. Also to reset the camera to the saved position click the "R" button in the upper right corner.

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Penguin_Sovereign said:

You Shift+C to save camera position in the current pose and then save the pose itself. Then if you load it up, the camera will automatically go to the saved position. Also to reset the camera to the saved position click the "R" button in the upper right corner.

Thanks for the tip! It will help a lot 😅

  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.