Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Cafe Misti


Sexvision

490 views

 Share

Cafe Misti is a new age cafe that will serve coffe and moonshine.

Its a nice place to hang out specialy in the summer.

It will have a bar area, two toilets, a broom closet, a downstairs storage and moonshine still.

Here are some beauty shots

The Klub 17-0041.png

The Klub 17-0042.png

The Klub 17-0043.png

The Klub 17-0044.pngThe Klub 17-0045.png

Still need to do the windows and furniture and moonshine still.

Thanks to @sadekhnd for teaching me how to do glass jars. they look good. 🙂

 

  • Like 3
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
 Share

19 Comments


Recommended Comments

So here is where i got today.

Just a little glas work to do and the downstairs to do. upstairs is ready.

The Klub 17-0002.png

The Klub 17-0004.png

The Klub 17-0006.png

The Klub 17-0007.png

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice pose!  How about some drinking poses such as coffee drinking, water drinking and hard liquor drinking to go along with the room?

  • Hmmmm 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2021 at 7:27 AM, drmls said:

Nice pose!  How about some drinking poses such as coffee drinking, water drinking and hard liquor drinking to go along with the room?

Do you want these animated or static?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Sexvision said:

Do you want these animated or static?

It doesn't matter.  I'd be grateful if you could share any poses about water drinking and hard liquor drinking.  Thank you.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment

Finished the Still.

I know moonshine has no color but this shine has a apple extract for some extra flavour. Its making the shine a bit goldy 🙂

The Klub 17-0012.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

One question, how is it to coffee shop ? Is it a rack in the basement? Illegal alkohol production? 😄 

Its kind of a new age cafe. where they call it moonshine but its actualy legal to sell. So no more speakeasies needed. (might still do a speakeasy though)

Spiked coffee is the best seller. Cops love it. its there favorite "coffee to go" place. 

You can also buy moonshine by the Jar or Jug.

It will probable need bike stands 🙂 

 

In the Netherlands its a bit different 🙂 

Alternative room will probable be a Dutch Coffee shop. They sell coffee but also weed, Ganja, Hash . Its a very relaxed place with lots of five star plants in the basement, and a place to smoke up top.

In the Netherlands you cant grow it. but you can sell it, you cant transport it. but you can have it in your house. lepracons will bring it to your doorstep 🙂 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Sexvision said:

Its kind of a new age cafe. where they call it moonshine but its actualy legal to sell. So no more speakeasies needed. (might still do a speakeasy though)

Spiked coffee is the best seller. Cops love it. its there favorite "coffee to go" place. 

You can also buy moonshine by the Jar or Jug.

It will probable need bike stands 🙂 

 

In the Netherlands its a bit different 🙂 

Alternative room will probable be a Dutch Coffee shop. They sell coffee but also weed, Ganja, Hash . Its a very relaxed place with lots of five star plants in the basement, and a place to smoke up top.

In the Netherlands you cant grow it. but you can sell it, you cant transport it. but you can have it in your house. lepracons will bring it to your doorstep 🙂 

I know, I was in coffee shop few times. The most funny are board games and people playing monopoly and smoking "white widow " 😄 

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

I know, I was in coffee shop few times. The most funny are board games and people playing monopoly and smoking "white widow " 😄 

you will never see a fight in a coffee shop in holland 🙂 i think that is saying a lot

Link to comment
  • Administrator

Been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since you posted anything about this room. Hopefully you haven't forgot about it.

Link to comment
On 1/11/2022 at 7:29 PM, Oz70NYC said:

Been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since you posted anything about this room. Hopefully you haven't forgot about it.

I will finish it for you this week

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.