Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Gas station


sadekhnd

452 views

 Share

We have many cars but not many places where could you ride your car.

Planned:

- gas station,

- small shop,

- car wash,

- few roads,

- maybe  a bridge?

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
 Share

7 Comments


Recommended Comments

A gas station is what I've been looking for throughout this community since forever; I really really appreciate this. Thanks!  👍🙏

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
On 10/26/2021 at 2:14 AM, Priest said:

A gas station is what I've been looking for throughout this community since forever; I really really appreciate this. Thanks!  👍🙏

The only gas station I've seen is in the "Milfy City" room.  Actually it's more like a convenience store /gas station.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

The only gas station I've seen is in the "Milfy City" room.  Actually it's more like a convenience store /gas station.

I think you all will be spoiled with this one 🙂

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Ok, I had a pause because of my work, but I start the project from now on. 

This is my first concept (without textures, only simple colors)

 

Zrzut ekranu (189).png

Zrzut ekranu (190).png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, sadekhnd said:

Ok, I had a pause because of my work, but I start the project from now on. 

This is my first concept (without textures, only simple colors)

 

Zrzut ekranu (189).png

Zrzut ekranu (190).png

even the prices are in line with today's times 😄

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.