Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin
Creating a Blog? Don't Forget the Feature Photo!! ×

Inspiration and Style


Joots

318 views

 Share

So this is more of a random brain dump since I've been playing this game for years, but it is something that I have noticed across the community. Why aren't there more stylized creators with exaggerated bodies/proportions? This program is perfect for it and with the advent of VX/Xbody morphing things and settings is easier than ever.

Examples? Something along the lines of hentai artists like Metal Owl/Sinensian/Rebis are what I typically look to for inspiration. This is a porn game first and foremost in 3d, why not try to create something unique?

I've attached a few pictures along with what my typical model looks like. I don't often post them because they don't really seem to garner much of a reaction but they are there. The only issue I have is making clothes fit, which requires an invisible model and fiddling.

Let me know what you think.

Edit on Feb 21st: Additional picture added with some more fiddling.

sample_7b8bda367fb4f0f105bde89846b9c511.jpg

sample_0473e2268562c10749758ba02b037f1b8c178850.jpg

sample_a683cc102041cc92d4507551212b3178.jpg

Style 1.png

Style2.png

Edited by Joots
Add additional work

  • Thumbs Up 3
 Share

8 Comments


Recommended Comments

In general, I agree with what you suggest.

I myself have tried many times to bring comic characters into the game, but something is always lost in the 2d to 3d process.
What is sometimes perfect in drawing looks often grotesque in game.Perhaps this is influenced by the fact that hook is geared towards photorealism while hentai and other styles move to the opposite extreme.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Just now, aykekarallo said:

In general, I agree with what you suggest.

I myself have tried many times to bring comic characters into the game, but something is always lost in the 2d to 3d process.
What is sometimes perfect in drawing looks often grotesque in game.Perhaps this is influenced by the fact that hook is geared towards photorealism while hentai and other styles move to the opposite extreme.

It is difficult to translate from 2d to 3d in this regard, for sure. I try to find stuff a bit less jarring if I sort of base models a bit on hentai and on realism. It definitely isn't for everyone and the results are often mixed, but there are so few people trying that it is kind of disheartening. Authors like @sevenseason do a nice job of creating a style and sticking to it. Kudos to them!

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment

Oddly enough I've always found Hook4 to be better at a more cartoon/anime feel. Not my best work, but I think this illustrates what I'm talking about....

CatGirl.jpg

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Archer55 said:

Oddly enough I've always found Hook4 to be better at a more cartoon/anime feel. Not my best work, but I think this illustrates what I'm talking about....

 

That looks good!

Been working a bit more on my models and came up with this. The left model is using sevenseason's face mesh and is based on my avatar. Low key in love with big tiddy goth girl, but don't have a name yet.

Style2.png

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
  • Administrator

I think the lack of characters with exaggerated proportions it could be more related with the odd deformations that occur in the body mesh when you go extreme with the sliders, one example (and this happen in most body mods and vanilla body mesh) would be the hips and the butt, as far as you go mad with the size slider you get an angular edge instead a round one which render the result into something that might not be so appealing in the end

The second could be the clipping, I have three female models that are thicker than my average and to dress them out is a pain in the fucking ass while the third reason would be the one exposed by aykekarallo, apparently being H5 more oriented towards photorealism is sorta hard to achieve cartoonish look, but further more the base meshes of the game (including the Hentai look a like models) are more oriented towards realistic human representations (well, not so realistic, let's say... 3X realism 🤣 )

I'd say the problem is more related to geometry definition, is not that we can setup a body with a lot of definition like those DAZ or VaM users can achieve

  • Agree 1
  • Hmmmm 1
Link to comment

IDk about the older hooks but there are a bunch of cartoon filters in h5, have u tried those? maybe in a combination with some lut as well it can get very cartoony.

 

The Klub 17-0001.jpg

The Klub 17-0003.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Gemini Kanon said:

I think the lack of characters with exaggerated proportions it could be more related with the odd deformations that occur in the body mesh when you go extreme with the sliders, one example (and this happen in most body mods and vanilla body mesh) would be the hips and the butt, as far as you go mad with the size slider you get an angular edge instead a round one which render the result into something that might not be so appealing in the end

The second could be the clipping, I have three female models that are thicker than my average and to dress them out is a pain in the fucking ass while the third reason would be the one exposed by aykekarallo, apparently being H5 more oriented towards photorealism is sorta hard to achieve cartoonish look, but further more the base meshes of the game (including the Hentai look a like models) are more oriented towards realistic human representations (well, not so realistic, let's say... 3X realism 🤣 )

I'd say the problem is more related to geometry definition, is not that we can setup a body with a lot of definition like those DAZ or VaM users can achieve

My current "look" has been in progress for a long time and there will always be clipping issues when you start to go beyond what the engine is really meant to build. None of the drawings I posted would do a one to one translation well but it might be fun to line them up and recreate them in this engine, clipping be damned. Clothing will never fit lol.

7 hours ago, IIIlll said:

IDk about the older hooks but there are a bunch of cartoon filters in h5, have u tried those? maybe in a combination with some lut as well it can get very cartoony.

 

Great pictures! Not sure if filtering will help but it's worth a shot!

 

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.