Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin
  • entries
    17
  • comments
    12
  • views
    1,226

Stiel Maiden Vol. 5 has been "delayed"


Oz70NYC

146 views

 Share

Right about now I'd be releasing the 5th installment of the Stiel Maiden comic, which would have been chock full of action, emotional moments and violence. This was the volume where I had intended to let Herrig off his leash and showcase why his callsign is "Beast".

 

But then real life happened. That being the mass murder in Buffalo, NY...just 2 hours from where I live here in The Bronx.

 

Herrig's 1st assault was going to be akin to the infamous mission in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 called "No Russian", where innocent civilians were gunned down in an act of war. 75% of Vol. 5 would revolve around Herrig's act of barbarism, and the world's reaction to it. But in light of recent events I feel it's in extremely poor taste to release Vol. 5 as planned, so I've made the decision to scrap the original idea, and make it a difference scenario. Obviously, that means all of the content I'd prepared is unusable...so Vol. 5's release is being pushed back as I put together an alternate idea.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
 Share

6 Comments


Recommended Comments

Wow, Sad to Head about this. My thoughts to the victims and their loved ones they left behind.😢

Link to comment

Real life shootings are senseless violence. I'm sure you'll come up with an excellent alternative though, no problem!

Link to comment
  • Administrator
12 hours ago, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

Real life shootings are senseless violence. I'm sure you'll come up with an excellent alternative though, no problem!

I have. In fact since I made this post I'd actually completed the next 3 volumes of the story. But I also had a health scare which saw me hospitalized for a while as well, which set things back even further. But fear not, the story will continue soon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

I have. In fact since I made this post I'd actually completed the next 3 volumes of the story. But I also had a health scare which saw me hospitalized for a while as well, which set things back even further. But fear not, the story will continue soon.

I feel you, man. I actually lost a job opportunity recently due to a health scare and I'm kinda scrambling, trying to find alternatives but oh well. I hope you're doing better and I can't wait to see more! Especially involving Ayla and Raisha, I'm in love with them!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

I feel you, man. I actually lost a job opportunity recently due to a health scare and I'm kinda scrambling, trying to find alternatives but oh well. I hope you're doing better and I can't wait to see more! Especially involving Ayla and Raisha, I'm in love with them!

Funny you mention the El sisters. Alya plays a big part in volumes 7 and 8. 😉

  • Like 1
  • Love It 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

Funny you mention the El sisters. Alya plays a big part in volumes 7 and 8. 😉

Dis gun be gud 😩🤤

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.