Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Comics, Storylines or something like that


Morius

420 views

 Share

Well, I have some bad habit to post small visual stories in the galleries. The last one was "The Head Hunter" featuring Fahtma Fahiri.

Althought they are stories, they don't follow the classical comic format, like the amazing work of @Oz70NYC. But I think they are visual novels, how about you?

They are more like the works of @ArtsAndCrafty and others, pictures that may have or may have not written content on the pic or on the description.

Of course, my work is far as ellaborate as both of them, but I think I can add them as comic, maybe after some polishing. There is even the plus that I can switch between SFW and NSFW. What do you think?

Some "storylines" that I added on the galleries:

 

The Headhunter.png

The Head Hunter (Finished)

Passing Rite.png
Passing Rite (ongoing)

Night Bath, Bloody Bath.png
Night Bath, Bloody Bath (ongoing)


Windy 1st Bad Guy.png
Windy 1st bad guy (finished, but needs polish)

369902580_TheKlub17-4358.png
Father and Daughter (I would LOVE to work more on this storyline!)

895061915_LAMalegna-1st.png

"La Malegna" Vendetta (there is some prototype on the gallery, but it is a full story!)

1902223561_TheKlub17-5723.png

The Bust (short ongoing story)

Target Practice cover.png

Target Practice (Finished)
ConeredCover.png
Cornered(Finished)

Bee Woman Cover.png

Bee Woman (finished)

  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3
 Share

12 Comments


Recommended Comments

You should definitely be making comics! Your work is so narrative, that it is a perfect for that format!

So cool to see you putting out so much work too- visual stuff, mods, textures.....go @Morius , go!

Blast Off Space GIF by US National Archives

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, state808 said:

You should definitely be making comics! Your work is so narrative, that it is a perfect for that format!

So cool to see you putting out so much work too- visual stuff, mods, textures.....go @Morius , go!

Blast Off Space GIF by US National Archives

Game Stop GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Itsy bitsy rant: I went to fix a teeny tiny error on one of the panels and the comic order went to hell. The only solution was to delete it and upload it again. Boy, o boy...

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Morius said:

Itsy bitsy rant: I went to fix a teeny tiny error on one of the panels and the comic order went to hell. The only solution was to delete it and upload it again. Boy, o boy...

When you created the Album, did you place the setting to display as latest uploaded or in numerical order?

  • Hmmmm 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Morius said:

I'm only doing non porn (but difinatelly NSFW) comics! Using a porn game! @state808 can you explain this?

I like it as a "modeling tool".  Play with it for painting / composition ideas or yadda yadda yadda.

  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

I like it as a "modeling tool".  Play with it for painting / composition ideas or yadda yadda yadda.

I do this myself! I even prepared a material to showcase a character in my blog, with my own drawings made by using this game as pose study, but scrapped the idea for now (got depressed for this and focused in other things, but hey! Back!)

Link to comment
On 9/28/2022 at 4:53 PM, ArtsAndCrafty said:

When you created the Album, did you place the setting to display as latest uploaded or in numerical order?

Saw this just now and @Trapp pointed me out too! Thanks, althought it doesn't solve mid panel edit problems...

Edit to ellaborate for @ArtsAndCrafty: When I publish a gallery, specially a comic, I upload the last page first, up to the first. So it's ready to read. When I published the Cornered I noticed an error at page 06. I then fixed in the game, added the conversations again in photoshop and then went to replace the old page 06 for the new one. When it was done, page 06 was at the top, ruining the order of the comic. The only alternative I saw was to delete the whole thing and upload it again. 

  • Like 1
  • Hmmmm 1
Link to comment

So glad to see the post updated with the latest! Erina is extremely happy with her collaboration with Mari!

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Trapp said:

So glad to see the post updated with the latest! Erina is extremely happy with her collaboration with Mari!

First of many! I remember you discretly suggested a team-up with Negi-chan next? 

  • Love It 1
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Morius said:

First of many! I remember you discretly suggested a team-up with Negi-chan next? 

That reminds me, I have to update the model list and addons asap! So many changes now!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.