Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

NBP version 0.29


Driver

613 views

 Share

!!VX.KlubExile.XBody.Default.182.NBP029.7z

This is the latest version. I built it on Xbody 1.8.2, so you need Xbody slider 1.8.2 as well to make it work as it should. Why I decided to use Xbody as the base body of my new body is, it cant't wear anything without reducing the size of body parts with Xbody sliders. The weight was replaced with one of NSB so it will move a bit differently when you bend joints but the difference is very subtle. It would be great to hear your thoughts.

b06.jpg

In those images, the body slider positions are always fully neutral.

  • Like 10
  • Love It 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
 Share

12 Comments


Recommended Comments

Ok, first tries, checked the look, moved some body settings, run it through a few dozen static poses...

First things first - the abdomen/belly is simply fantastic !   IMO - the best of its kind, if you could use such a word here 🙂 

I've always found that area problematic before - too thin, shape too muscular, default sliders could hardly fix it, a combo of hip+ribs+waist from xbody was an efficient solution later but nothing can compare with your look!
Navel - top notch, middle line - top notch, overall shape - top notch. Looks good with normals that have abs, but with normals that dont have them looks even better - smooth and soft - precisely the look I was after but couldn't get close to.

Ass started to live its own life - looks very good 🙂
Pussy not looking all "tired" as default, good xD
Shoulders look interesting - haven't checked enough here but I like how they connect, especially from the back.
Forearms look cool when bent. 
I'd prefer for calves to be more defined but overall legs look nice.
For the breasts - imo, areola is too big, but maybe its my texture.
It also seems that geometry right beneath the nipples is too smoothly connected to it, with different shapes the part above looks alright but the one below can look odd. 


XBody sliders paired with cloth adjustments morphs are effective at compensating the incompatibility of wardrobe with the body, alas not for everything (victoria shirt 🥺😃), but what's important that it does good job for lingerie and bikinis xD

Gonna have to find the balance between usage of FBV-Xbody and yours, unless the cloth will be the reason - because, I'd like to say again, the abdomen is looking fantastic and unrivalled, imo !

Looking forward to test your mod further and more thoroughly.  Thanks for giving it to us for a test drive. You're doing a great job here!
 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

@Kraegar

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. It is very helpful and encouraging.

As a general trend, this time I am paying more attention to going backwards than forwards, because I tend to over-feature when sculpting a body.
You can enhance the overall impression by creating distinctive areas, but in this case, I am trying to cut down on features that deviate from standard body shape. As for the calves you noted, they seem to have been victim to this tendency as well.

Shoulders, I always try to improve them and have nightmares. 
They are the most inhuman part of the game's body shape, and like the genitals, they are more than halfway controlled by the weights. So there is not much that can be done with sculpting, but I'm happy to hear that the connection between the torso and the arms, seen from behind, has been improved.

I think your point about areola is correct, given my tendency to prefer larger areolas recently. 😂
They became massive unintentionally while I was shaping the breasts repeatedly, and I'd like to fix that if I get the chance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I have been comparing this mesh to a model I used to use with the NSB121.


There is a big difference. The NSB seems to me more harmonious but less realistic: This one is more powerful, so to speak.
The iliac crests seem more pronounced now, and the breasts are more striking. Amazing work,as usual.

I'll stick with this one, of course, although I can't get rid of the gap on the chest at the base of the boobs without expanding the upper chest too much.

Link to comment

 

Thank you for your feedback.

I couldn't figure out where iliac crests are even after I translated the words into my mother tongue, You know things!

15 hours ago, aykekarallo said:

I can't get rid of the gap on the chest at the base of the boobs without expanding the upper chest too much.

Could you attach the screen cap? 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Driver said:

Thank you for your feedback.

I couldn't figure out where iliac crests are even after I translated the words into my mother tongue, You know things!

😅

Ok, there you have:

TK17.jpg

null(There seems to be no solution to the problem of the shoulders btw)

 

Of course the gap under the boobs can be hidden by lowering the boobs level, but it greatly alters the figure.
In this mesh the lower ribs are quite pronounced, although I don't know if it is intentional.

I'm just commenting on impressions, the overall result is fantastic.


And while we're at it, I haven't managed to fit any dresses either, even the ones with morphs. Maybe I'm missing something.. (but hey, that's how I always have her naked 😀).

null

Link to comment

@aykekarallo

Thank you, I'll look into it.

And I'm sorry for her being naked because of my modding result, but 

The Klub 17-0256.jpg

Not having parallel lines between the breasts and buttocks is the starting point for this creation and it is the main cause of the incompatibility with clothing addons. Probably Xbody sliders can help you to have your model wear something by changing body shape itself...

Link to comment
  • Administrator
48 minutes ago, aykekarallo said:

😅

Ok, there you have:

TK17.jpg

null(There seems to be no solution to the problem of the shoulders btw)

 

Of course the gap under the boobs can be hidden by lowering the boobs level, but it greatly alters the figure.
In this mesh the lower ribs are quite pronounced, although I don't know if it is intentional.

I'm just commenting on impressions, the overall result is fantastic.


And while we're at it, I haven't managed to fit any dresses either, even the ones with morphs. Maybe I'm missing something.. (but hey, that's how I always have her naked 😀).

null

Gonna try to create a XBody Slider for this, have not released a new version because....well not many morphs but seems there are some things that can be added.

Something like this if it works right

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Driver said:

Not having parallel lines between the breasts and buttocks is the starting point for this creation and it is the main cause of the incompatibility with clothing addons. Probably Xbody sliders can help you to have your model wear something by changing body shape itself...

Exactly. But those non-parallel lines are also part of the charm of the body.
Naturally I have tried to correct the clipping with XBody sliders but it altered the original idea too much.

 

22 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

Gonna try to create a XBody Slider for this, have not released a new version because....well not many morphs but seems there are some things that can be added.

Something like this if it works right

Thanks @HDiddy.
I think those sliders would be useful.Although the comment was for this particular mesh, actually that issue is quite common especially in skinny body meshes.

Link to comment
On 10/11/2022 at 3:11 AM, HDiddy said:

Gonna try to create a XBody Slider for this, have not released a new version because....well not many morphs but seems there are some things that can be added.

Hey @HDiddy, glad you looked at this blog entry, it will be cool to see this body shape in new Xbody but I think I will do a few more miner changes in this so probably I should be able to release it by the end of this month. 

Link to comment
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Driver said:

Hey @HDiddy, glad you looked at this blog entry, it will be cool to see this body shape in new Xbody but I think I will do a few more miner changes in this so probably I should be able to release it by the end of this month. 

LOL Already one step in front of you.  Trying something new with this one.  Currently testing the beta with some folks, but it will have The full body slider, and additional sub sliders to just go to Breast, Abdomen, etc...

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.