Mari is my main character of my TRPG campaign "Rising Shadows", she's one of the civilian operatives of the Stargazer STF. She's a fighter, a musician and a rebel, but also a capable member of the Task Force with her quick wits and surprising investigation capabilities! To create her I was inspired by some pictures on the internet, but she turned out unique. Funny thing she also turned out a bit like cosplayer Yaya Han!
Model and Clothes
The model was made using Xbody morphs, she's always changing her hairstyle, but she has favorites, like R9Hair 067 and 015CR Chair her hair loose I use Custom Hair G.U.Y. but I also use Hairworks a long wavy will do.
For clothing, she likes to wear jeans or crazier pants and simple t-shirts, also chains and leather jackets. She's kind of a nomad, so it's common to see her with a backpack. She never parts from her walkman, she says she thinks better, fights better and f*cks better when listening good songs.
When the occasion arrives, she also wears "fancy clothes" like buttoned blouses and sunglasses. She likes the "badass detective" look.
For training she likes to wear tops and shorts.
For fancy parties and events, she likes bright dresses.
As for undewear, she likes cutie lingerie, pink with laces, or personalized, some she made cutting punk-rock bands logos and stitichng on normal bras or panties.
Finally swimsuits. She like skimpy ones.
Mariana Bittencourt Azai da Cruz, best known as Mari "Bee" Azai has a Brazilian father that never recognized her as daughter and a Japanese mother who kept avoiding her. She lived her childhood in her biologic father’s beach house in Guarapari, Espírito Santo. She was raised by the housekeepers that worked as her parents and Family, so Much so that her birth certificate has the housekeepers last name (da Cruz).
One day she fled Brazil to try to find her biologic mother in Japan, the encounter was nothing as she expected, because her mother turned her down. With nowhere to go, she livedo n the streets of Nagoya with a gang of Japanese punks.
Her adolescence was marked by delinquency, drugs and sex. Inevitably she was arrested and deported to Brazil.
Her biological Father took care of her, hiring her as secretary for the Brazilian consulate in Nagoya, this period she lived practically on house arrest, from work to her apartment, as she was behaving, her father allowed more freedom for her, at this period she started to train Karate in her mother’s dojo. There she found her true passion: fight. Her mother’s unique style were called "Hitotsu no Shinjitsu Ryu" (something like “First Truth Style”) and her training methods warlike and ruthless.
One day her mother’s dojo caught on fire and she disappeared from earth. Since then, Mari quit her job at the consulate and is searching for her mother. She started to train on a martial arts gym called Oichi Dojo, where she made several new friends, including a boyfriend, but a mysterious message made her travel to Kobe to “rescue a doll” in the hopes that this could lead to her finding her mother. There she battled a haunted doll auxiliated by Charlotte, the living doll which she should recue. Right after that she was recruited by INTERPOL as a civilian operative of the Stagazer Special Task Force.
Mari knows her biological father, who is called Tomás Bittencourt, is married with a woman and has a family that has nothing to do with her and her biological mother. Tomás family don’t know nothing about Mari and her true mother. Tomás himself tries hard to ignore Mari’s existence. Mari saw her fater’s family only once in the airport and her father eldest son was her boss at the consulate. She kept her father’s secret, because she also tries hard to not having nothing to do with him.
She has adopted parents, the housekeepers from the Beach House in Brazil. They are Waldemar da Cruz and Auxiliadora da Cruz. She has three adopted brothers, Jurema da Cruz, Walderson da Cruz e Cristina da Cruz. They loved her very much, but she felt she was treated differently, like they somehow feared to be too harsh with her.
When she was arrested in Japan it was her Father who managed to extradite her to Brazil, when she was 15. He tried to attach more with her, but when she escaped from him again, he decided to forget her for good.
Her biological mother is Azai Ichika, a misterious Woman who claims to be “a Shadow Warrior” and she was a sensei of a decrepit dojo whose sole student was Mari. Mari suspects the dojo was Only a front for something else, since her mother didn’t have any students prior to her.
Mari main characteristic it’s her extrovert personality, her playfullnessshe has endless curiosity and has a very warm demeanor. She made many mistakes on her childhood and adolescence and tries hard to make up for them. She has a childish behavior, but she’s far from it, having a keen streetwise and quick wits. She can be very scandalous because she says what she thinks and feels often than not, and she doesn’t care for morals, meaning status, rank and hierarchy means nothing to her. She will speak with the Emperor of Japan as she speaks with a junkie in the alleyway, although she’s very attentive, and will not harmfully embarrass a friend or behave in a way that can harm herself. She appreciates truth in all things – at the same time she’s very loyal and can take a friend’s secret to the grave.
She’s a rebel and don’t believe in the kindness of the powerful. She’s also a fitness freak, and she’s always training her body with martial arts and her mind with music.
- She likes to be called Mari “Bee” Azai
- She never uses the “Bittencourt” surname.
- As recreation, she like to listen to music, karaoke, going to shows and parties and an occasional arcade. Mari doesn’t dedicate much time on recreation, but when she does, she has fund as it was her last day on earth.
- She’s catholic, she considers herself a good catholic until she stops to think about it and changes her mind. She rarely goes to mess, but prays and do the sign of the cross when in difficult situations of before her fights. She’s always with a cross around her neck.
- She is never apart from her Walkman.
- She was born in Nagoya, but her birth certificate says she was born in Guarapari, Espírito Santo. Also say she was adopted by Waldemar da Cruz e Auxiliadora da Cruz.
- Mari doesn’t know much about movies, her cultural specialty is music. She likes the American, Brazillian and some Japanese hits. She loves Punk Rock, but she can appreciate any kind of music. She’s a bit saddened to not having reading enough, but she’s trying to change that.
- She never did college, having only completed high school, that doesn’t means she’s ignorant, as said before, she has tons of streetwise.
- Before knowing her mother she fthought martial arts were “only for boys”
- All her tattoos have meanings, her first tattoo was on her shoulder and depicts a working prostitute killing a rich noble. It depicts her ideological beliefs and her rebellion. The tattoo on the back of her neck it’s a special symbol she did for herself, it’s Nagoya’s symbol doubled and mirrored so it’s also resembles an “M”. She has several tattoos covering bullet scars on her body. They all represent peace. She got the scars in a war scenario on a mission in Afghanistan. She hated it. The doll tattoo on her back it’s to represent her bound with Charlotte. The hurricane on her left leg is to cover a scar she got fightining and losing against a murderous psychopath who tried to rip her leg of. The hurricane represents that she’s fully recovered and, from now on, she would be the danger. Finally she has on her finger knuckles the kanji Senso Hantai, that means “Against War”.
- Her kiai shouts are all bits of her favorite lyrics. She calls her sliding sweep “You gonna crash”, from the song “Crash” of The Primitives band, her spinning roundhouses are called “Like a Hurricane”, from the scorpions song, Her disarming grip is called “Oh God Yes!”, from Black Sabath’s War Pigs, and so on.
- She currently lives at the end of the eighties, having 24 years old. At 2022 she has 57 years old and is an Investigations consultant, MMA Coach and Musician.
Milf 4x Version
2x Version (Coming soon)
Milf 2x Version (Coming soon)
Standard Version (Coming soon)
Milf Standard Version (Coming soon)