Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

I hope to have such a pair of high heels

lzl

Question

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, aardy said:

我们最接近这些的是这里可用的细高跟鞋:  

R9Shoe033

This pair of shoes looks strange and has many defects

• Administrator

The shoes that @aardyposted are not bad...they are just some of the earlier stuff posted.  As for Stilettos I tried to redo them but in order to do them well you really should morph the toes and squeeze them together.  If not the shoe becomes just way to wide. All of this requires people to use specific bodies that have those features enabled.  I may try it...but it will be a XBody required shoe if I do, as for now it has the customizer morphs to squeeze the toes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

6 hours ago, HDiddy said:

The shoes that @aardyposted are not bad...they are just some of the earlier stuff posted.  As for Stilettos I tried to redo them but in order to do them well you really should morph the toes and squeeze them together.  If not the shoe becomes just way to wide. All of this requires people to use specific bodies that have those features enabled.  I may try it...but it will be a XBody required shoe if I do, as for now it has the customizer morphs to squeeze the toes.

the one who made high heels as shoes for women hated women terribly, and so is the ties for men but the point of view depends on the point of sitting, someone may not like it and someone will love it

19 hours ago, HDiddy said:

Look forward to your work. I think it must be very beautiful shoes