Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Nippleshader X1

Drahzar

Question

As the title says I'm looking for the Nippleshader X1, there's only the X4 version in downloads. Anyone happen to have this one? It would be greatly appreciated.

It's kind of annoying seeing weird shades on some boobs.

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Drahzar said:

It's not the worst thing in the worst, but man, if you can do, I'd greatly appreciate it and I probably wouldn't be the only one. I got a powerful rig, but 1X is just the simplest way to go, game is buggy enough as it is and 1X is enough for me.

Here it is. I've tested it and it works on my end at least. was a bit more work than I initially thought because PSP refused to do batch-export... 😐

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Drahzar said:

As the title says I'm looking for the Nippleshader X1, there's only the X4 version in downloads. Anyone happen to have this one? It would be greatly appreciated.

It's kind of annoying seeing weird shades on some boobs.

I'm thinking of making a 1x & 2x version of this one that I uploaded...

Spoiler

Is that something you're looking for?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, AR34X said:

I'm thinking of making a 1x & 2x version of this one that I uploaded...

Hide contents

Is that something you're looking for?

yes but X1, fairly sure there was a version on MG and for some reason I never got it, sigh. I do remember there already being a all 3 versions, I was hoping that somebody would have it here (converted), it would be greatly appreciated

I only have the 4x one unfortunately... but I can make a 1x version from that one. It shouldn't be that much of an issue. Will take some time though, I've got another thing I've gotta finsih first. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 12:45 PM, AR34X said:

I only have the 4x one unfortunately... but I can make a 1x version from that one. It shouldn't be that much of an issue. Will take some time though, I've got another thing I've gotta finsih first. 

It's not the worst thing in the worst, but man, if you can do, I'd greatly appreciate it and I probably wouldn't be the only one. I got a powerful rig, but 1X is just the simplest way to go, game is buggy enough as it is and 1X is enough for me.

Holy hell, this was fast too, honestly I was working all these days (was busy basically), I really wasn't expecting this to come this fast, you sir are a lifesaver, big thanks!

I can already see I wasn't the only one who was waiting for this lol.

• Haha 1