Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Hook4 Pass Files stopped/not loading (updated with pic)

Hi, this may be a long shot as I know the hook4 crowd is small.

A few weeks ago when I started up the game the pass files had stopped working.  I have level definition in rooms, the graphics look good, it's only the pass files are not showing up on the models, so muscles and other features are not showing up.

Has any other Hook4 users experienced this?  It's also maybe something simple that I am overlooking but after a few weeks of trial and error I can't seem to get the pass files to read. 

Here is my trouble shooting so far:

- clean install and setting everything up and same result

- I tried copying over a folder from a backup I had made (I keep semi-frequent backups), but same result

- I even tried doing a clean install and setting it up on my alternate computer to the same result

So the level def and lighting works, it's just the pass files that don't load/read.

Any help would be appreciated, I even tried to reinstall the June2010 files, basically following the hook4 install instructions.  I wasn't sure if windows updated something and this has happened to other Hook4 users too.

Anyway, if you read and can help thank you, if not no worries.   I also run a hook3 game on my alternate machine and the pass files load fine with that, seems to be just a hook4 issue.

I'm updating this with a few pics, after more research it seems that hook4 isn't looking in the right place for the files, the file path does exist but I'm not sure why it stopped looking for them in the right location, and I don't know where to go to tell it to look for them in the correct location.

error 1-vert.jpg