Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Cat fight / sexfight poses?

ELnaserCaco

4 hours ago, elnasercaco said:

Is there any? Or is It possible to make some in the pose editor? 

There is basically nothing you can't do in the pose editor. I don't know of any existing ones, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, McKeu said:

There is basically nothing you can't do in the pose editor. I don't know of any existing ones, though.

I Tried to make one but I have two problems

1- The shoulders was a mess 

2- I can't make it move I tried to make an animation pose but whenever I move it when I hit preview the pose doesn't move !!!

5 minutes ago, elnasercaco said:

I Tried to make one but I have two problems

1- The shoulders was a mess 

2- I can't make it move I tried to make an animation pose but whenever I move it when I hit preview the pose doesn't move !!!

Best I can do, is link you this. Explaining pose edit in detail would fill pages. Also: Do not make interactive poses to start with. They are a lot more complicated. Stick to simple animations. It will still take A LOT of practice. Don't expect to turn into Walt Disney in the run of an afternoon.

https://sites.google.com/view/tk17documentation/home/pose-edit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, McKeu said:

Best I can do, is link you this. Explaining pose edit in detail would fill pages. Also: Do not make interactive poses to start with. They are a lot more complicated. Stick to simple animations. It will still take A LOT of practice. Don't expect to turn into Walt Disney in the run of an afternoon.

https://sites.google.com/view/tk17documentation/home/pose-edit

Thank you my friend I'll look Into this , as I am now trying to install Hook5 Ex. correctly 

It seems it needs some extra files which I don't have Like  physx_binaries dll's !!

Edited by elnasercaco

5 minutes ago, elnasercaco said:

Thank you my friend I'll look Into this , as I am now trying to install Hook5 Ex. correctly 

It seems to needs some extra files which I don't have Like  physx_binaries dll's !!

They should be in a file called somehting like hook5_additional_allinone.zip. At least in the patreon download. How the fuck they named it here? No idea.

You DID download the xtended version from here, yes? Or are you trying to do all that with the base game install files? That won't work. Base game only contains hook5 basic.

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/5710-hook-5-extended-graphics-suite/

Everything is possible in PoseEdit, but at the same time, some things are harder to do and this type of request is particularly long to pull off.

I know there's fight poses, packs can be found in some XXX forums, there's some in here, most are static though, exactly because they're tricky to make.

Static is easy & fast, making a smooth fight scene is...really complicated & long to do.

A full on fight sequence or several, I mean, this is a sex game, sure it's possible to do it, but at the same time, why??? Do you want the models to fight or to fuck? lol

On 3/16/2022 at 9:30 AM, Drahzar said:

Everything is possible in PoseEdit, but at the same time, some things are harder to do and this type of request is particularly long to pull off.

I know there's fight poses, packs can be found in some XXX forums, there's some in here, most are static though, exactly because they're tricky to make.

Static is easy & fast, making a smooth fight scene is...really complicated & long to do.

A full on fight sequence or several, I mean, this is a sex game, sure it's possible to do it, but at the same time, why??? Do you want the models to fight or to fuck? lol

I want a fuck-fight  😆 

I like Badass women doing some action