Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Vampire Themed Poses

TheDarkLord99

27 minutes ago, Morius said:

Never shared no poses, but I have some that I did, and some that I found on MG long time ago. I'll produce more by the weekend and share it!

Yes!

Thank you in advance!

16 minutes ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

I remember some from the old MG days.  I think I still have them.  Hard to find.  My poses files are not well organized. 🤨

If you manage to find them and share them, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkLord99 said:

Yes!

Thank you in advance!

If you manage to find them and share them, I would greatly appreciate it.

The only poses I can find so far are that of a Shemale/vampire with two women.  But it's just your "basic" MFF kind of poses.  Are you looking some kind of "neck nuzzling"?  You can find some poses like that in a previous pose postings of mine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

The only poses I can find so far are that of a Shemale/vampire with two women.  But it's just your "basic" MFF kind of poses.  Are you looking some kind of "neck nuzzling"?  You can find some poses like that in a previous pose postings of mine.

"neck nuzzling" was what I was mainly looking for, so these can work. Thanks!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Hi, I have some also Vampiro gothic Lesbian/shemale style (yes it's a lot...) from MG also. They was for v7.5, maybe same Morius is speaking. If you're still searching, tell me, I'll try to upload them this week.

I'll gladly take them. Can never have too many vampire themed poses.

• Like 1

@TheDarkLord99, my bad! I assumed that ArtsandCrafty solved your problem and I didn't followed trough my promise! These days I've been busy too, but if the more the better, I will post some too! @Exiled_Vizir, I'll pass to you mine from MG, and you add the ones you don't have to your compilation, ok?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Morius said:

@TheDarkLord99, my bad! I assumed that ArtsandCrafty solved your problem and I didn't followed trough my promise! These days I've been busy too, but if the more the better, I will post some too! @Exiled_Vizir, I'll pass to you mine from MG, and you add the ones you don't have to your compilation, ok?

It's all good. Technically, ArtsandCrafty did solve my problem, but it can't hurt to have more vampire content.

I appreciate it!