Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Room which I don't know the name of......

ManuelKobe

the room was like a teenage room, little bit messed up, with a matress in the middle and all sort of things on the floor.

the name of the room had a female name in it, but I don't remember what it was.

it was only that room.....no bathroom or anything else.

does somebody know what I mean?

thanks a lot, unfortunately its not thr one iam looking for

I dont know how to describe it...........

it was no bed, only a matress on the floor

I think it had this workout straps hanging from the ceiling like on the picture

I had this room not from this site nor from modsgarden,I found it somewhere in another forum which is now not available anymore

it was something like Cindys room or maybe Chrissys room 

Freizeit-in-Wien-Bungee-Fitness4.jpg

НАРОД!!! У кого есть такая комната и она работает, что нужно что бы она заработала???!!! какждый раз когда я ее выбираю появляется не та комната. Может есть не хватает каких-то плагинов, пожалуйста помогите