Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Twister mat

Tehkah

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Tehkah said:

Hi anyone,

is there a twister mat toy addon out there?

Thx! 🙂

Something like this?...

ScreenCap_11.jpg

I'm sure there used to be one.  This isn't it, not something I ever downloaded - but making this for you to fill the gap.

Converted from an old Rug Toy (Flying Carpet maybe?) it will be a stand-alone Twister Mat for VX.

Just need to finish it off, I'll notify you when it's posted.

:classic_smile:

@Tehkah  -  This version now available here:  

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/8246-twister-mat/

• Love It 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2023 at 11:10 AM, Tehkah said:

is there a twister mat toy addon out there?

I made these a while ago but never bothered to make a separate download of them.

Twister.zip

There's an individual game box, a game mat and a spinner. If I remember correctly, I did scale them to their proper sizes, but it's been a couple of years.

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, nikoli said:

I made these a while ago but never bothered to make a separate download of them.

Twister.zip 5.13 MB · 1 download

There's an individual game box, a game mat and a spinner. If I remember correctly, I did scale them to their proper sizes, but it's been a couple of years.

Thanks a bunch, although simply loading them out of the room directory is not that big of a hassle.
I might go ahead an turn all three objects into a single addon toy for the non hook users (do they still exist?)

1 hour ago, McKeu said:

do they still exist?

For some reason they still do...

As well as people who refuse to update to VX from 7.5. Why people want their game to look like it was ripped from Minecraft when there are better options available, I have no clue.

I believe I remade the Twister meshes when I separated them from the room I had them in, those were just retextures of existing objects and had to be scaled to fit. or were part of other objects.

• Haha 1