Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Sk8s?

Morius

Question

8 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, aardy said:

R9Shoe112 - Skates.

R9Shoe112_Icon.png

I'll post them as soon as I get a moment    :classic_smile:

I I was thinking on skate boards! But that one I want too.

I need to check what I managed to salvage from my backups. I remember having an unfinished skateboard and old 80ies roller skates somewhere.

I can't promise they made it, though. If you have time (probably a week or so until I get back to speed, Blender and all the other tools set up, etc), I am sure I can whip you up a skateboard. That will be a good practice as a refresher, before I jump back into the more convoluted stuff 🙂

Any specific style / decade in mind?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Morius said:

I I was thinking on skate boards! But that one I want too.

Well this one is now available here:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/8546-figure-skater/

I do also have a skateboard toy that I've never actually looked at  😄

I'll have a look at digging that out for you (need to make sure it works and take a couple of screenshots).

UPDATE:  Skateboard now available here:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, McKeu said:

I need to check what I managed to salvage from my backups. I remember having an unfinished skateboard and old 80ies roller skates somewhere.

I can't promise they made it, though. If you have time (probably a week or so until I get back to speed, Blender and all the other tools set up, etc), I am sure I can whip you up a skateboard. That will be a good practice as a refresher, before I jump back into the more convoluted stuff 🙂

Any specific style / decade in mind?

Hey man! Long time, no C! Thanks! Yeah, roller skates and sk8 boards are things very usefull to me at all sizes and shapes right now!

2 hours ago, aardy said:

Well this one is now available here:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/8546-figure-skater/

I do also have a skateboard toy that I've never actually looked at  😄

I'll have a look at digging that out for you (need to make sure it works and take a couple of screenshots).

UPDATE:  Skateboard now available here:

Thanks man! I knew you would deliver!

• Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, aardy said:

Now those I would be interested in seeing  :classic_smile:

Good to see you back.

I haven't checked yet, if they still exist in my backups, but even if not... they were on my to do list.

• Thumbs Up 2