Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

edit video

josito

On 9/22/2023 at 4:41 PM, josito said:

Greetings to all. I would like to know if there is any program to convert the video format so that I can edit and play it outside of TK17. Thank you so much

If you're talking about the .GCV codec the program uses, I believe the only way to convert those is with the in-built media player/converter. Click on "media" in the main menu. Click on the movie icon (first arrow), choose the video you want to convert then click on the exporter/converter (second arrow) and then choose either "MJPEG compressor" or "Microsoft Video 1". Clicking on "export" the program then saves as .AVI video (I don't know about the Radius Cinepak-codec),

But the videos stay in low resolution, I believe 800x432 and also the AVI codec is not ideal being very bulky. Furthermore a water mark/logo shows up at random times. So I strongly advise against using the game's video grabber but instead use an external program like f.e. OBS Studio to do the job.

TK17videoconverter.png

EDIT: I see this was an old question, but what the hell! I reckon the info is still useful.

• Agree 1

Use nvidia shadowplay if you have Geforce Experience (obviously need a Nvidia card). Or you could try and find a copy of FRAPS.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/30/2024 at 6:19 AM, gobman said:

Use nvidia shadowplay if you have Geforce Experience (obviously need a Nvidia card). Or you could try and find a copy of FRAPS.

I installed shadowplay now. Haven't really tried it yet, but I don't like the fact that  one needs to register on Nvidia before one can use it.