Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

For seniors modders hfg2 hdiddy ...

Hoho

I wrote this message for seniors modders like hfg2 hdiddy ... because you're doing amazing work. Me, i haven't capacities for that.

Do you think about an external 3d player for loading poses+models+cloths in another engine ? 
for example babylonjs webgpu who support sheletons ? Is this really complex ? 

It could be done in Blender, but there is some work and I dont think is worth the effort to go for this.

The pes files can be decompiled in dpes files which are in some kind of a json format, human readable, anyone can take it and interpret the values.

I'm looking into Unity/Unreal maybe it might be possible to make a similar game, obviously without the constraints imposed by this old game engine.

At some point, I'm sure that "the hero we all need" will make a step forward and build such a game.

And you dont have to PM me, is enough to quote my name or call me directly in the page using "@".

Like @Hoho

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1