Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Cant find the 4X skin mod

korporalen

Im trying to improve performance and learn more about the game by doing a clean install. Its going quite well tbh! However, I cannot for the love of god find a download link to the 4X skin mod, Ive tried searching for all kinds of terms, but I only find 4X skins, not the mod itself.

Please send help, or better yet, a direct download link, hehe. 

Cheers! 😁

• Administrator
2 hours ago, korporalen said:

I cannot for the love of god find a download link to the 4X skin mod,

I assume you're looking for these files from MrOllyK; enhable capability for 4X skin body and head texture among others

Nonetheless as stated on above's reply you don't necessarily need this mod if you're running under hook5 (extended version recommended) as you can proceed with 4X skins through the skin layers system

Of course, between native 4X support from game through MrOllyK's patch and H5 skin system is quite probable to experience a slight performance impair by using skin layers system (whenever you have many models in scene with this feature or many skins within your game files, this will be strictly hardware dependent)

Also, remember to add the prefix "mod_" to any 4X skin that doesn't contain if you going to use MrOllyK's patch

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2024 at 6:37 PM, MarkZappa said:

I assume you're looking for these files from MrOllyK; enhable capability for 4X skin body and head texture among others

Ah, yes it was exactly this, thanks!

On 2/24/2024 at 6:37 PM, MarkZappa said:

Nonetheless as stated on above's reply you don't necessarily need this mod if you're running under hook5 (extended version recommended) as you can proceed with 4X skins through the skin layers system

Of course, between native 4X support from game through MrOllyK's patch and H5 skin system is quite probable to experience a slight performance impair by using skin layers system (whenever you have many models in scene with this feature or many skins within your game files, this will be strictly hardware dependent)

Also, remember to add the prefix "mod_" to any 4X skin that doesn't contain if you going to use MrOllyK's patch

I see, yes ive come to understand that this hook5 skin layers system is a thing, but I didnt know it was preffered over the 4X skin solution. I'll have to sit down and get myself up to speed on the matter.

Thanks again for the reply! 

• Thumbs Up 1