Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

TGC files problem

Hi guys,

so I have an issue. I have quite a lot of stuff from the Gamerotica website, but it is only the tgc files is there a way to put them into the VX game or are those just useless files?

you cant put those files directly into VX. i got some stuff for DAZ from gameronica. its technically possible but not straight forward. if i wanted to do something like that i would need to load it in DAZ. then send it to blender. if its a body or body parts then you would need to match the height of a VX model and morph them into an existing body to avoid conflict and make sure you always have the right amount of vertices when you finish. load a body that is on VX to give you an idea on the max vertices you need and then covert them into a .bs file

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/3/2024 at 7:01 PM, Nightdreamerx said:

You always can put the .tgc files into the Community folder. On the next  start the file will be installed automatically and you will see it in your sequencer.

In general you can also import the Gameerotica.exe Files

1. copy your Gameerotica File into -> TK17\Import folder. For example:
D:\Games\TKVX\Import\sequence_A DAY in the PARK_cicashov_GameroticaAutoInstall.exe

2. Start TK17 Content Importer.exe from your Root directory and click on Next if the TK17/import install is right. Choose now as preset ->Import Community Sequences and click on Import

3. You see now an Info Screen that says "PLEASE RUN ANY GE INSTALLERS YOUR NEED..."
DO NOT CLICK ON .....OK !!! Go back to your TK17\Import directory and double click on your GAMEEROTICA.EXE FILE. Now the installer is starting. Click now on next> and Finish.

4. Go now back to the "PLEASE RUN ANY GE INSTALLERS YOUR NEED..." windows
and click now on OK and CLOSE. Now the file is installed.

If everything worked correct you will now have the .tgc file in your community folder
and on the next start it will installed automacally.

Hope this is helping.

imp1.JPG

imp2.JPG

imp3.JPG

imp4.JPG

imp5.JPG

imp6.JPG

Thanks Ive tried that, but at the start up of the game it says Succesfull 0, Failed 85 or something like that, it seems that it doesnt wanna work with the files. Maybe they are too old I dont know. I need to figure this out somehow.

18 hours ago, Czbbb58 said:

Thanks Ive tried that, but at the start up of the game it says Succesfull 0, Failed 85 or something like that, it seems that it doesnt wanna work with the files. Maybe they are too old I dont know. I need to figure this out somehow.

Sorry to hear that, that it doesnt work. If you like i can try it if you sent me an download link for Mega, google and soone at PM. Otherwise good look.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nightdreamerx said:

Sorry to hear that, that it doesnt work. If you like i can try it if you sent me an download link for Mega, google and soone at PM. Otherwise good look.

Ok, I can send them to you I was planning on posting them here anyway I was just trying to fix them so that they are just ready to go.

15 hours ago, Czbbb58 said:

Ok, I can send them to you I was planning on posting them here anyway I was just trying to fix them so that they are just ready to go.

Hi Czbbb58,

I deleted my upper post. My apolozise for the missunderstanding. I thought we are talking about SEQ regarding the .tgc and bought gameerotic sequence.exe files.

Anyway, I used  the importer to trying to convert your toys gameerotica files. But  the result was always only a converted toyfile.tgc. Stange because I would expect at least .tes file for the toyedit directory or and .t** file.

So I thing the only ways of converting gameoertica toy tgc files is to use the waywith blender from tmzy24

Sorry again for the confusion from my side. Maybe someone else has an different idea. 

Cheers NightdreamerX

25 minutes ago, Nightdreamerx said:

Hi Czbbb58,

I deleted my upper post. My apolozise for the missunderstanding. I thought we are talking about SEQ regarding the .tgc and bought gameerotic sequence.exe files.

Anyway, I used  the importer to trying to convert your toys gameerotica files. But  the result was always only a converted toyfile.tgc. Stange because I would expect at least .tes file for the toyedit directory or and .t** file.

So I thing the only ways of converting gameoertica toy tgc files is to use the waywith blender from tmzy24

Sorry again for the confusion from my side. Maybe someone else has an different idea. 

Cheers NightdreamerX

Oh ok thats fine no worries. I will try the blender method and we will see. Thanks anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1