Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Problem with eyes (Hook5)

Redwood

I have a problem (Hook5) with the eyes of the models. Either they are so dark that the color of the iris, for example, is not visible, or they are so bright that the eyeball resembles a crystal or a diamond. The eye controls do not work at all when moving the sliders nothing happens. I have a paid version. Can anyone help?

• Thumbs Up 1

@Redwood Maybe u want to lower ur eye reflection amount. U need to reload the room for settings to apply. also eye ball color needs to be close to default. here are my eye settings if u want to try (also remember to save in H5 menu

Screenshot (757).jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Redwood In my 7.5 (first screenshot) eye reflection and eye specular are more realistic, then in VX (second screenshot). In VX eyes are more dark. H5 Paid settings and H5 textures same in both versions of game.

1. Use @IIIlll method for H5 settings.

2.  If you want more, put this Eyes textures to your game folder and choose Iris, Eyeball, Eye reflection in Customizer menu.

There are brown, blue and green eyes visible.

P.S. @IIIlll Thank you very much!!! 👍

7.5.jpg

VX.jpg

VX solved.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, makes me think that, in principle, even in real life you can't tell the colour of someone else's eyes until you give a closer look.

The choice of eyeiris is undoubtely a key factor. I'm using Ro's eye textures (with minimal edits, to adapt them to VX) and sometimes I think I should change the base brightness. As it is, the brightest values are difficult to achieve.

20 hours ago, KOYOT909 said:

@Redwood In my 7.5 (first screenshot) eye reflection and eye specular are more realistic, then in VX (second screenshot). In VX eyes are more dark. H5 Paid settings and H5 textures same in both versions of game.

1. Use @IIIlll method for H5 settings.

2.  If you want more, put this Eyes textures to your game folder and choose Iris, Eyeball, Eye reflection in Customizer menu.

There are brown, blue and green eyes visible.

P.S. @IIIlll Thank you very much!!! 👍

7.5.jpg

VX.jpg

VX solved.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

What's that method?

@Redwood In Hook 5 settings (press F4) click on "Eyes", then increase EyeSpecular. This make eyes of your models more light. Color of iris will be visible.

Also you can download my eyes https://mega.nz/file/02Bh3IQb#QAUKvCVv8TE0N4ZwlbqIklrSjVU_JCAYS5OAYUF93vg and put eyes textures to your game folder (this include Eyespec file with good reflections - look at my screenshot).

Or use Eyes mod of Kreagar 

VXsolved.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KOYOT909 said:

@Redwood In Hook 5 settings (press F4) click on "Eyes", then increase EyeSpecular. This make eyes of your models more light. Color of iris will be visible.

Also you can download my eyes https://mega.nz/file/02Bh3IQb#QAUKvCVv8TE0N4ZwlbqIklrSjVU_JCAYS5OAYUF93vg and put eyes textures to your game folder (this include Eyespec file with good reflections - look at my screenshot).

Or use Eyes mod of Kreagar 

VXsolved.jpg

Thanks a lot 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Redwood said:

As I said earlier, no slide will cause any change in the eye settings.

copy my h5 settings from the picture, press save and reload the room (exit and come back), then double click on the eyeball color icon to reset it to default

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, Redwood said:

Thanks a lot 🙂

47 minutes ago, IIIlll said:

copy my h5 settings from the picture, press save and reload the room (exit and come back), then double click on the eyeball color icon to reset it to default

WOW! Thanks!