Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

duplicate pose removal

motionman

Is there a utility that would scan poses and allow me to batch remove duplicates?

I'd also like to know if there is a way to batch remove some types of poses that I don't anticipate ever using.

Thanks. Love this site. Great work, everyone!

On 3/22/2021 at 3:00 PM, motionman said:

Is there a utility that would scan poses and allow me to batch remove duplicates?

I'd also like to know if there is a way to batch remove some types of poses that I don't anticipate ever using.

Thanks. Love this site. Great work, everyone!

AFAIK it's not possible but you can have it easier by using the Options Manager and have "Sort using internal filename", "Sort using internal pose name" and "Use folder for disabled poses in Save/" options checked. This is my setting as an example:

obraz.thumb.png.98e3df8e9bccd47e91a2c2b38da188e9.png

You'll need to reload Options Manager after enabling these options. Then all installed poses should appear as follows, allowing to easily detect and delete duplicated ones:

obraz.thumb.png.3dfa253bd878690e8fb834709aff5fa1.png

With this setup you'll get a separate folders inside your main game dir with disabled poses, so you can easily remove from your game altogether.

Note that I have all my poses inside the "Save" folder, not anywhere else. IDK if the trick works for poses in other folders.

Edited by Wapitawg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My problem is with people sharing the same poses only slightly reworked, so sometimes I browse some of the poses on Free Mode and add the duplicates to a list which you can then open on Pose Editor and delete the poses on it by right clicking on them

22 hours ago, Ninjacreep said:

My problem is with people sharing the same poses only slightly reworked, so sometimes I browse some of the poses on Free Mode and add the duplicates to a list which you can then open on Pose Editor and delete the poses on it by right clicking on them

With the options I've provided the poses are sorted by their internal name and not the file name so they should appear one after another in the Options Manager.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 12:05 PM, Wapitawg said:

AFAIK it's not possible but you can have it easier by using the Options Manager and have "Sort using internal filename", "Sort using internal pose name" and "Use folder for disabled poses in Save/" options checked. This is my setting as an example:

obraz.thumb.png.98e3df8e9bccd47e91a2c2b38da188e9.png

You'll need to reload Options Manager after enabling these options. Then all installed poses should appear as follows, allowing to easily detect and delete duplicated ones:

obraz.thumb.png.3dfa253bd878690e8fb834709aff5fa1.png

With this setup you'll get a separate folders inside your main game dir with disabled poses, so you can easily remove from your game altogether.

Note that I have all my poses inside the "Save" folder, not anywhere else. IDK if the trick works for poses in other folders.

Thank you. I'll try it.

On 4/25/2021 at 5:46 PM, Wapitawg said:

With the options I've provided the poses are sorted by their internal name and not the file name so they should appear one after another in the Options Manager.

If so, that's perfect. Some people download poses, open them in PE and then save them with a different name. That happened a lot in MG and I ended up with a ton of similar poses

We ought to be more selective with poses. We get colletions of poses that really we are not to use. We download all that we see, and thisis te reason the poses be repeat. This is my case, at least. I have to download only the poses with a real interest. 

and this is very funny, because I am very selective downloading models, rooms, but not with poses. I try control it, but finally, I download a lot of poses that I am not goin to use. 

• Like 2