Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Poses "Migrating"?

jimbob76

So lately I've loaded up some old pose sets in the rooms they were made for, and suddenly a lot of the poses have shifted in one direction, so poses against a wall are halfway in the wall, etc. Some have even rotated 90 degrees from where they were.

Same room, same models, same TK build, same poses.

Anybody ever have this? Or know what might cause it?

EDIT: Looking at the poses in TK_Utils there are only asterisks where the location should be listed. Like somehow the location information is being deleted from the poses.

Edited by jimbob76

i have not had this issue. only thing i can say is have you tried to change pose locator to see if you can find a location for your poses to work. click save and should remember the new location

20 hours ago, tmzy24 said:

i have not had this issue. only thing i can say is have you tried to change pose locator to see if you can find a location for your poses to work. click save and should remember the new location

Yah. like I said, a lot of them were even rotated 90 degrees. It's really weird.

model size and body mod can also make the pose move abit either down or up forward and back

but i dont think it also rotate the pose

so first make sure that you use somehow models like your old ones 

• Agree 1

Hi, is it poses from v7.5 or vX native poses? If it's v7.5 poses do you have activate the options to convert them automatically in v10 poses? If not you can try it and if they had been converted you can do the oposite: try tonot convert them to see if it changes something.