Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Discussion

Smoke

Let's start a discussion. I've never been good at making poses but the few times I tried my main issue is kinda hilarious. I don't know how to make the breasts bounce in a natural way and the same thing happens with testicles. I tough this was like automatic or that moving the breasts/testicles manipulator up and down would be enough. Any tips? How do you make the breasts/balls bounce?

There's a buildt in breast/stomach/(I believe testicles too in VX?) inertia.

Once you move the body , the breasts should wiggle, the stomach should too.

Check your Options if you don't have Inertia toggled off.

Check pose too in pose editor if breast wiggle is off too (top most checkmarks in pose editor)

I've encountered this bizarre bug I need confirmation on. 😮

I created this pose for use in a Sequence. Somehow, it triggers the playing of random audio clips when displayed in the "Sequencer Room" with the "Loft" (just the Loft loaded in the "Sequencer Room". Bug does not occur with any other room.) UPDATE: ANY room. Even in both Freemode & Sequencer Room. Will play clips from ALL models, not just those in motion.

At first, I thought it was a bug in the sequence (imported from VX), but when I tested the pose all by itself starting the sequence over from scratch, the bug was still there.

So I copied the pose to a totally unmodded copy of VX, selected two totally stock models, went into the Sequencer set to use the "Sequencer Room", put the Loft on the timeline, dropped the pose on the timeline, and a few seconds later (when the pose started moving), sure enough, voice samples started playing. (I DID NOT PUT ANY VOICE FILES ON THE TIMELINE so there shouldn't be any sound!)

Truly bizarre! Can anyone test this pose I created ("Arms around BF neck") in the Sequencer Room using the Loft to see if you encounter the same issue? (

Thanks.

PS: It would be really cool if this bug could be duplicated on purpose to create "talking" poses. 😎

PPS: I tried muting all the voices of every model (it's a 4 model pose) and voices are STILL playing! 😱

• Love It 1

is there any way to see which specific room poses were created to be used in? my biggest regret with this game is that i should have organized any poses i downloaded from other users into the rooms they were created for. if MG were still up and running i would go through every single pose post and redownload everything all over again this way. i doubt there's a way to do this after that fact, but i wanted to ask anyway.

I'm here with more questions, this time about connecting body parts and the lock option. What does the lock option exactly do? Can you modify a keyframe once is connected? I mean, I connect the hands to the head of the other character but there is some minor clipping and I can't modify connected frames separately. And my last question. Can you create connected and disconnected keyframes in the same timeline? For example first keyframe is connected, the two following ones are free and the last one is connected again.

On 1/3/2021 at 11:23 PM, OysterMug said:

I wish! I have about a half-dozen poses that don't go with a single room I have installed. 😞

I use the taging system for this. Go to open pose. find the pose you want for a specific room and add a tag by right clicking on the pose. all new tags will get there own sub folder within the pose loading screen.

On 1/26/2021 at 3:57 PM, Maquiavella said:

I'm here with more questions, this time about connecting body parts and the lock option. What does the lock option exactly do? Can you modify a keyframe once is connected? I mean, I connect the hands to the head of the other character but there is some minor clipping and I can't modify connected frames separately. And my last question. Can you create connected and disconnected keyframes in the same timeline? For example first keyframe is connected, the two following ones are free and the last one is connected again.

So many questions... This is what I learned so far: mostly experimenting by myself, checking other peoples' poses or reading the forums.

First, you cannot connect/disconnect nodes in the same pose. Nodes are either connected or disconnected, from the first to the last frame. However you can create different versions of the same pose with different links, and line them up in the Sequencer. When you import an animation from a different pose, make sure to build the required links beforehand (otherwise it won't be imported properly). You can check the connected nodes in a pose using TK_Utils ("Change Links" tool - check the links and then click Cancel - unless you actually want to change the links).

I'm not sure I fully understand the meaning of "Lock", but I'll share what I found.

Sometimes you want to edit some keys, but you also want to prevent changes to other, related keys. Typical example: editing Foot Left/Right translation will result in Knee Left/Right to move as well. Locking knees is the way to prevent this from happening. Another application: changing Hip translation/rotation without losing the current position of Hands or other keys already well positioned. Once you've done with editing, always remember to remove the locks (or bad things may happen).

P.S. Don't even think about using Lock when connecting parts to keep the pose still. It won't work, and certainly this is not its true purpose.

Edited by onevision

Long ago I posted a guide on modsgarden all about sorting and cataloguing poses.

I still should have it somewhere, but since I have learned a lot since then, I'm thinking of releasing a new edition. Coming soon.

In the meantime, there are a few facts I wanted to discuss. About camera keys.

I used to wonder why there were four distinct values for Camera Aim/Camera Position. Sure, each pair is referring to a different actor, but in the end only actor2 camera values seem to be taken into account. Lately I created a lot of foursome poses were all actors shared the same camera values. This is great because it allows to remove or swap actors without having to worry about camera changes, but on the other hand I came to realize that four different pairs of camera values must serve some purpose.

Finally, I noticed that when I select one actor, the camera moves accordingly to what's been set in PE. This is probably useful in Sequencer, although I'm not sure.

If you can think of possible applications of this little "discovery", let me know.

Edited by onevision
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 11:23 PM, OysterMug said:

I wish! I have about a half-dozen poses that don't go with a single room I have installed. 😞

On 1/3/2021 at 10:13 PM, 827 said:

is there any way to see which specific room poses were created to be used in? my biggest regret with this game is that i should have organized any poses i downloaded from other users into the rooms they were created for. if MG were still up and running i would go through every single pose post and redownload everything all over again this way. i doubt there's a way to do this after that fact, but i wanted to ask anyway.

Until recently, I simply tried every room until I found the correct one. Assuming it was a stock room, of corse.

Addon rooms are even a bigger problem, since locations often are not set properly (or aren't set at all).

Sometimes you can get a hint decoding the pes file. Locations often have room-specific names you can only find in that room.

Edited by onevision
  • Like 1

I'm looking for a simple, effective way to "mute" an actor.

I mean, an actor that's part of the pose but it's been hidden (moved out of sight). Or removed entirely (keys deleted).

I think I saw poses where the tongue keys ("Stick out" or something) were used to actually disable the voice. I'm not able to replicate the tecnique, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, onevision said:

I'm looking for a simple, effective way to "mute" an actor.

I mean, an actor that's part of the pose but it's been hidden (moved out of sight). Or removed entirely (keys deleted).

I think I saw poses where the tongue keys ("Stick out" or something) were used to actually disable the voice. I'm not able to replicate the tecnique, unfortunately.

Mute how? In sequencer/freemode?

If he is out of sight he won't interact or talk in your pose.

If you want to disable all mouth/eye/face movements push the 'Disable Emotions' slider to the right (on top of the face sliders in PE)

If you want to definitely mute an actor, select Mute in his voice settings.

Thanks Bbird for taking an interest.

Honestly I didn't know there was a distinction between Freemode and Sequencer. Care to share the details? At any rate, I have poses where the actor "behind the scene" can be heard (in Freemode). This usually happens in "fake dual" threesome poses obtained from a proper dual pose, increasing the actor number and swapping actor2 with actor3 (actor2 will be removed or moved out of sight). Since I enjoy having several variations of the same pose with different actors, this is a serious problem.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, Bbird said:

If you want to disable all mouth/eye/face movements push the 'Disable Emotions' slider to the right (on top of the face sliders in PE)

Will this prevent the actor also from speaking?

On 2/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, Bbird said:

If you want to definitely mute an actor, select Mute in his voice settings.

I know, but that's not much of a solution, isn't it?

10 hours ago, onevision said:

Will this prevent the actor also from speaking?

Why would he start speaking if no keys are set in pose edit or any text bubble set for him in sequencer?

1 hour ago, Bbird said:

Why would he start speaking if no keys are set in pose edit or any text bubble set for him in sequencer? @Bbird

That's why I wonder... because it does. At least in Freemode.

The typical situation when this occurs is when actor2 is hidden (or missing), there are no toys or parts connected to actor2, and regardless you can hear the usual idle chatters (like "touch me", "caress me" and so on).

And I'm afraid that something similar happens with actor 3 or 4, depending on the particular pose, and actors arrangement.

Ok, I'm sorry, I never have used Freemode.

I didn't know that the models started talking by themselves...:pinky:

Have you tried setting the 'Disable emotions' slider to the max, to see if it still happens ?

On 2/4/2021 at 5:07 PM, Bbird said:

Ok, I'm sorry, I never have used Freemode.

I didn't know that the models started talking by themselves...:pinky:

Have you tried setting the 'Disable emotions' slider to the max, to see if it still happens ?

Not yet, but I'll try. Should it work, it would be the perfect solution.

I heard that disabling emotions alters the natural face expression of models, but in this case I don't care, since I'm going to use it for disabled actors.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:57 AM, Maquiavella said:

What does the lock option exactly do?

It locks that body part in place and prevents it from being moved automatically by other connected parts. I use it for any connected pose where the lady is on top. Once connected, the man's hips will move automatically if you move the lady's hips. To prevent that, I lock the man's hips in place, set the keyframes for the lady's hips for the movement (i.e. up and down), then unlock the man's hips and adjust them slightly to show a bit of movement.

You can also use it with the Shift+Hip movement function, which will move the whole model around. For instance if the model's hands are on a table or chair, and you want to move the model to a different position, but keep the hands in place, you can just lock both hands, then move everything else with Shift+Hip.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mordax said:

It locks that body part in place and prevents it from being moved automatically by other connected parts. I use it for any connected pose where the lady is on top. Once connected, the man's hips will move automatically if you move the lady's hips. To prevent that, I lock the man's hips in place, set the keyframes for the lady's hips for the movement (i.e. up and down), then unlock the man's hips and adjust them slightly to show a bit of movement.

You can also use it with the Shift+Hip movement function, which will move the whole model around. For instance if the model's hands are on a table or chair, and you want to move the model to a different position, but keep the hands in place, you can just lock both hands, then move everything else with Shift+Hip.

There may be exceptions, but so far I never managed to keep still the connected parts using the lock feature. I daresay the correct procedure is disconnect/edit/reconnect these parts.

Maybe because the pose I was editing was Interactive... However, for general editing of non-connected poses, lock never fails.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, onevision said:

There may be exceptions, but so far I never managed to keep still the connected parts using the lock feature. I daresay the correct procedure is disconnect/edit/reconnect these parts.

Maybe because the pose I was editing was Interactive... However, for general editing of non-connected poses, lock never fails.

One key thing with the process I described that I forgot to mention: Don't change the rotation of the woman's hips, as it'll cause the men's hips to move it weird ways. If you just move her hips though, the lock should work fine.

• Like 1

I started trying my hand at making some poses again after a long while and I'm running into one issue with models scaling differently with the poses I make. I use a couple of default models (the funny-looking ones that come with TK17, one male one female) as a baseline for the poses and try to avoid messing with body part sliders as part of animation frames, but in any event the poses I make will often look totally out of place when I use them with a different pair of models than the ones I made the poses with. What's most puzzling is that I set the height to be the same with each model I tried this with, but it still moves things out of place. I'm also using the PoseEdit map and keeping an eye out for clipping. Is there a better approach to this to make the poses more adaptable?

4 hours ago, loves2spooge said:

Is there a better approach to this to make the poses more adaptable?

Definitely not. No matter what you do, poses will only look perfect using the models they were created for. A lot of posepacks are bundled with models or recommended presets for a reason.

The slightest deviation from the default size of pelvis, spine, neck, legs/arms length, penis length/girth has devastating effects on poses. Maybe someday this will be remedied.

By the way, Illusion games like HoneySelect (which are inferior to TK17 in many aspects) are less affected by this problem. Probably because they use IK in animations.

13 hours ago, onevision said:

Definitely not. No matter what you do, poses will only look perfect using the models they were created for. A lot of posepacks are bundled with models or recommended presets for a reason.

The slightest deviation from the default size of pelvis, spine, neck, legs/arms length, penis length/girth has devastating effects on poses. Maybe someday this will be remedied.

By the way, Illusion games like HoneySelect (which are inferior to TK17 in many aspects) are less affected by this problem. Probably because they use IK in animations.

I was considering HS2 when I ran into this issue, as I recall the animations on there seemed more flexible with different size/height character models, but I guess the main drawback is that there's barely any room for customization of poses compared to TK17. I guess I will stick with shipping any animations I share with the pose editor models and settings bundled, maybe even make some variations for different sized characters too.

• Thumbs Up 1