Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Discussion

Smoke

On 7/10/2023 at 9:46 PM, Falloutroy said:

Is there anyway to create a "mirror" of an existing pose, without starting from scratch?

You mean, if it's possible to copy a existing pose without having to pose the model manually all over again until you get the desired pose, right?

Well, there is!

nullHere we have a common T-Pose.

image.png

Go to Select Pose folder and find the desired pose you want to mirror.

image.png

Right-cllicking on it, this table will appear:

image.png

Import Animation 1 to will mirror the animation of model 1

Import Animation 2 will mirror the animation of model 2

and so forth.

By selecting it, you can mirror the pose nice and easy!

image.png

You can even mirror the pose to a different model.

For exemple, this pose was made using Model 2.

Yunuen is model 1.

But if I chose "Import Animation 2" and select model 1, model 1 will do the pose done for Model 2!

image.png

They will overlap, but if you select the model you want to move in the hips and then Shift dragginng it to desired new position, it will go to the new position without changing the pose.
image.png

That's how I mirror existing poses! Hope that helps!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Morius said:

You mean, if it's possible to copy a existing pose without having to pose the model manually all over again until you get the desired pose, right?

Well, there is!

nullHere we have a common T-Pose.

image.png

Go to Select Pose folder and find the desired pose you want to mirror.

image.png

Right-cllicking on it, this table will appear:

image.png

Import Animation 1 to will mirror the animation of model 1

Import Animation 2 will mirror the animation of model 2

and so forth.

By selecting it, you can mirror the pose nice and easy!

image.png

You can even mirror the pose to a different model.

For exemple, this pose was made using Model 2.

Yunuen is model 1.

But if I chose "Import Animation 2" and select model 1, model 1 will do the pose done for Model 2!

image.png

They will overlap, but if you select the model you want to move in the hips and then Shift dragginng it to desired new position, it will go to the new position without changing the pose.
image.png

That's how I mirror existing poses! Hope that helps!

Thanks for trying to help, but what I was hoping for is a way to flip the pose. Keys for right arm to left and so forth, as if looking into a mirror.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
On 5/1/2022 at 4:19 PM, Drahzar said:

I used to use the breathing, but not a giant fan, after watching it enough, I noticed it wasn't natural looking enough to keep it. I did test playing around with verterbra, but I much prefer to play with the global manipulators, mostly play around with the first 2 in the back/veterbra section, both these 2 make the chest go up down, like natural breathin, you just shouldn't overdo it. Don't use too many keys in your frames, use 1 or 2, beyond that it makes it seem like heavy breathing, which can be accept, if you're looking for that effect, in my orgasm and cooldown loop, that's in fact exactly what I do.

lol I used to apply it but stopped. It really isn't that noticeable and it would only work well for idle animations.