Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Cotton underwear

merciful

Question

I'm looking for some higher quality cotton panty textures (+ addons, if needed).

Just some decent, basic cotton underwear (no fancy lingerie).

I love the design of the original panties, but cannot find better textures for it.

Have you an idea?  Would be awesome!

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, merciful said:

I'm looking for some higher quality cotton panty textures (+ addons, if needed).

Just some decent, basic cotton underwear (no fancy lingerie).

I love the design of the original panties, but cannot find better textures for it.

Have you an idea?  Would be awesome!

Something like this?

The addon is Luscious Lingerie by Morokei and also contains a corset and strapless bra.

The pictured panties are a slight edit - I've just removed a small frill around the edges.

If you have a problem finding the addon (or would like the retexture) let me know  :classic_smile:

ScreenCap_01.jpg

ScreenCap_02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, aardy said:

Something like this?

That's goïng the right direction.  🙂  Thanks for  your directions.

> Are there any more variations (for instance higher cut) and textures for those?  

> I'm still very grateful for the 'Pull My Panty', you posted while ago, but I can't find any much more cotton textures for them.

Wish I could create them myself, but I failed a lot in trying to do so.  

This, while there is a ton of 'over the top' lingerie available in on this heavenly forum.  I'm also grateful for that, but almost drowning in them.  🙃

5 hours ago, merciful said:

That's goïng the right direction.  🙂  Thanks for  your directions.

> Are there any more variations (for instance higher cut) and textures for those?  

> I'm still very grateful for the 'Pull My Panty', you posted while ago, but I can't find any much more cotton textures for them.

Wish I could create them myself, but I failed a lot in trying to do so.  

This, while there is a ton of 'over the top' lingerie available in on this heavenly forum.  I'm also grateful for that, but almost drowning in them.  🙃

Higher cut? - a higher waistband is not possible because what you see above is the limit of the mesh model.  If you mean higher leg holes, that could be achieved with activemod textures, but there's not a lot of leeway there to make them much higher :classic_smile:.  Perhaps some pictures of what you're after might help.

I'm not aware of many re-textures for this set, I think I only have one other.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, aardy said:

Higher cut? - a higher waistband is not possible because what you see above is the limit of the mesh model.  If you mean higher leg holes, that could be achieved with activemod textures, but there's not a lot of leeway there to make them much higher :classic_smile:.  Perhaps some pictures of what you're after might help.

I'm not aware of many re-textures for this set, I think I only have one other.

You're totally right.  I meant higher leg holes indeed.  

Overal, I'm just looking for a bit more activemod-variation (fabric, pattern, colours, ...).  

Thank you anyway for the quick answer.  You totally deserve that 'top contributor' badge.  🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
4 hours ago, merciful said:

You're totally right.  I meant higher leg holes indeed.  

Overal, I'm just looking for a bit more activemod-variation (fabric, pattern, colours, ...).  

Thank you anyway for the quick answer.  You totally deserve that 'top contributor' badge.  🙂

You probably want the Sensual Wear outfit @Euphie made.  Just bear in mind it is AvarteasPanties5 and AvarteasTopX5. I believe Avarteas converted it to VX (Not that hard) and put his name on it (Kind of dickish).

Check my Archive..textures and addon are in there.

53 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

You probably want the Sensual Wear outfit @Euphie made.  Just bear in mind it is AvarteasPanties5 and AvarteasTopX5. I believe Avarteas converted it to VX (Not that hard) and put his name on it (Kind of dickish).

Check my Archive..textures and addon are in there.

Thanks again, but where do I find those?  I desperately tried to find them with "Sensual Wear" and "AvarteasPanties5" and "AvarteasTopX5", without succes.

So yeah, I love that Search button.  Just now, a link might help.  😉

• Administrator
6 hours ago, merciful said:

Thanks again, but where do I find those?  I desperately tried to find them with "Sensual Wear" and "AvarteasPanties5" and "AvarteasTopX5", without succes.

So yeah, I love that Search button.  Just now, a link might help.  😉

I am probably going to reupload it and put it back to Euphie's name