Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Me & my wife!

chielepiel

16 hours ago, CreampieManiac said:

Hi there

I recently downloaded the model of your wife since I couldn't resist to check out what she looks like when she gets...well let's call it "maniac'd" (if you've seen some of my clips I've posted you'll know what I'm talking about 🤪).

However, since you've not provided a skin file along with your model and I'm a Hook5 user I configured one for her. This includes tweaking the facemate-cache file so that I was able to use the face file as a skin layer. In addition, I use diddys V2 body mod and not his default version, so I had to make a few tweaks here and there on her body as well. However, I've tried to make as little adjustments as possible.

Long story short, if you don't mind your model not being 100% original and that she gets it in her backdoor, I'll gladly post some of the results of her "visit" at the maniacs club...

here are some screenshots so that you can decide whether she's still accurate enough:

The_wife.png

The_wife2.png

cheers, CPM

Hi, first of all; I totally love your idea of using my wife; thats why I uploaded her as a nodel.

Unfortunately your version is far from accurate, so it doenst really work for me.... 

Maybe you could use the correct skin (https://mega.nz/file/lpoCRbDa#AFgtX1Pjvaq4rvBA3iGH-kqxf_j95yn44MDaas_mQns

Please share pics of her visit and all her dirty adventures!!

Are you sure you're not using some kind of facemod? this is how she appears in my build with the original skin and leaving everything untouched with regards to her face. despite that she does not seem to look the same as in your pictures. It's even worse in rooms with different lighting.

Screenshot 2022-04-01 144622.png

In addition, there are some teeth present in the original facemate image, which obviously are also visible on her face in game when using that particular face as overlay / detail pic in the customizers facemate tab even when she has her mouth closed (such as in the above screenshot). This is most likely because the original photo that has been used to create the file had visible teeth in it as well (most likely she was smiling in that pic). I tried to fix that with the result that she seems to be too far off the original.. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe using a lipstick can cover it up to some degree, but I still think it looks weird somehow...

However, I can not use the model in this state because the resulting close ups of her face would look awkward. Is it possible that you can create a new facemate image with a photo of a neutral face? That might help getting the model to look more accurate on my build, too.

P.S. this is the model with the corrected facemate file used as a skin layer in H5. everything else is original as in the files of the Model folder you've posted.Screenshot 2022-04-01 151323.png

Edited by CreampieManiac

1 hour ago, CreampieManiac said:

Are you sure you're not using some kind of facemod? this is how she appears in my build with the original skin and leaving everything untouched with regards to her face. despite that she does not seem to look the same as in your pictures. It's even worse in rooms with different lighting.

Screenshot 2022-04-01 144622.png

In addition, there are some teeth present in the original facemate image, which obviously are also visible on her face in game when using that particular face as overlay / detail pic in the customizers facemate tab even when she has her mouth closed (such as in the above screenshot). This is most likely because the original photo that has been used to create the file had visible teeth in it as well (most likely she was smiling in that pic). I tried to fix that with the result that she seems to be too far off the original.. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe using a lipstick can cover it up to some degree, but I still think it looks weird somehow...

However, I can not use the model in this state because the resulting close ups of her face would look awkward. Is it possible that you can create a new facemate image with a photo of a neutral face? That might help getting the model to look more accurate on my build, too.

P.S. this is the model with the corrected facemate file used as a skin layer in H5. everything else is original as in the files of the Model folder you've posted.Screenshot 2022-04-01 151323.png

No, no facemods used; i can try to create a new face, but the one  I shared is the one I use and its the best one! No teeth-glitches here!

1.JPG

2.JPG

screenshot_22_04_01 16_58_09.jpg

strange... something seems to be different between your TK build and mine. She still looks different after importing also with the alternative model you've provided. the Facemate.cache file of this model does not contain teeth though, so the differences are not as worse..

However, I've still tried to recreate her with the new files and this is what came out (note that I did not change anything with respect to sliders in the face tabs, I just adjusted some things in the facemate picture and used it as a Skin layer in the H5 head section):

maybe_this.PNG

The difference in skin tone is most likely due to differences in lighting. Also the skin file for the body appeared very reddish in my game so I've tried to reduce that as well...

If this still doesn't work I'll have to pass I'm afraid since I don't know what causes the differences in her appearance in the first place...

On 4/7/2022 at 2:47 PM, CreampieManiac said:

strange... something seems to be different between your TK build and mine. She still looks different after importing also with the alternative model you've provided. the Facemate.cache file of this model does not contain teeth though, so the differences are not as worse..

However, I've still tried to recreate her with the new files and this is what came out (note that I did not change anything with respect to sliders in the face tabs, I just adjusted some things in the facemate picture and used it as a Skin layer in the H5 head section):

maybe_this.PNG

The difference in skin tone is most likely due to differences in lighting. Also the skin file for the body appeared very reddish in my game so I've tried to reduce that as well...

If this still doesn't work I'll have to pass I'm afraid since I don't know what causes the differences in her appearance in the first place...

Thanks for your efford, I cant explain it either!  Too bad, would really love to see what u could do to her 🙂

wait,
if only i could make a face model of my wife and share with you guys, but there is a problem with facegen importer.
can anyone help me...?
Edited by vandaliz
wrong spell