Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Me & my wife!

chielepiel

On 5/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, chielepiel said:

And what about my wife??  LOL

Should I trust my wife with her sports-masseur? 

Do you by any chance have this massage pose and others like that, if so please share 🙂

I came across your models discussion and I got fascinated by te fact that you created yourselves in this game!

I created me (wip) (profile picture) also. Makes the game more personal in my opinion.

I am a single guy and liking mature models in my game. (Teen girls to btw for old times sake)

I was wondering if you would be willing to share your models.

As i 'm a hetero guy, when I saw your in game wife she stunned me!

If she was a downloadable model here, instant download.

In my opinion there should be more real mature models in this game.

You can see my discussion on a very (WIP) more older woman here. 

She is much older but still.

Still setting up my installation of this game and don't know if i have the right textures or bodies installed to portrait you properly in my game.

Privacy is very important to me and I wil never post anything that includes you without permission!

When I am done creating me I would share me anytime with you, but I do not want to be posted anywhere.

And by the way, your wife looks stunning! More of that here!

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/27/2021 at 10:02 AM, chielepiel said:

Call me weird, but I would love to share the models of me and my wife and see what you guys can do with it.... anyone??

cap.JPG

Sorry for the generic pose and clothes, but I took this in between editing stuff.

So thankfully we are not the only "weird" ones 😅

The Klub 17-0029.png

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/11/2021 at 10:53 AM, chielepiel said:

The thing I like most about Villa, is creating real lookalikes of myself, my wife and the people I would like to see naked (with her, me us). Facemate and observtions helps with that 🙂

Me and my wife are spot on; here a few screens: anyone else did that? Or is there someone who likes to play with us (and show it??) 

Cap1.JPG

Cap2.JPG

Cap3.JPG

I think she is very beautiful and sexy, i want to meet her at my favourite room

• Love It 1

Hi there

I recently downloaded the model of your wife since I couldn't resist to check out what she looks like when she gets...well let's call it "maniac'd" (if you've seen some of my clips I've posted you'll know what I'm talking about 🤪).

However, since you've not provided a skin file along with your model and I'm a Hook5 user I configured one for her. This includes tweaking the facemate-cache file so that I was able to use the face file as a skin layer. In addition, I use diddys V2 body mod and not his default version, so I had to make a few tweaks here and there on her body as well. However, I've tried to make as little adjustments as possible.

Long story short, if you don't mind your model not being 100% original and that she gets it in her backdoor, I'll gladly post some of the results of her "visit" at the maniacs club...

here are some screenshots so that you can decide whether she's still accurate enough:

The_wife.png

The_wife2.png

cheers, CPM

Edited by CreampieManiac
  • Thumbs Up 1