Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Interactive poses for sequencer having bad transitions

Exiled_Vizir

Hi,

Maybe my title is not very understandable, so this is my problem: I make some poses for using in sequencer without visible transition. If you don't see what I mean it's the same

principle of my previous poses (see here for more infos). So I want to make some more, but because I'm a smart boy I try to use interactive poses, so you can have variety for

the move using a pose or another but also in speed thanks to the interactive mode in which you can increase or decrease of the pose... But the game engine is not ok with that,

so I have weird transition between 2 poses (see the video in attach at ~12 seconds to see what I mean).

I also attach the poses incase you want to test by yourself, to me each should play 12 seconds or a multiple (24, 48, etc) before the next one because the normal loop take

3 complete parts in PE mode (3*4 secs) but maybe I'm wrong with this asumption.

Do someone already try something like this or do you an idea where I'm wrong (the interactive mode is not my specialty)?

If you want to test by yourself I uploaded some poses here.

If you want a video of better quality, tell me I'll make one.

Edited by Exiled_Vizir
Delete the example and link to the poses instead
  • Like 1

Yeah thats an old and known problem - Interactive poses take some time to preload, so they become quite unusable in sequencer.
Animated poses work fine.
You can try to 'preload' the pose offscreen (if it is the only interactive pose in your sequence):

Add a fadeout or title effect at the beginning of your sequence, put the interactive pose on the timeline while the title is playing.
It won't be shown, but chances are that the game has the pose in cache, and won't add a delay when you re-add it later on the timeline.

Also, try creating a static pose from the first keyframe of that pose, with all the connections done, and put it some seconds before the real pose starts.
It sometimes helps reducing that delay.

• Thanks 1

Yes, it is what I suspected, problem is I want to use several interactive poses in a row as I do with my previous poses series. But the sad thing is that each pose alone

don't have delay (I apply the fix of HDiddy and it works). But I will test if there a glitch during a static/animation pose to an interactive pose if not I try to use that

to mask the glitch as you suggest.