Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Sequencer Requests

McKeu

So, one of my favourite pastimes is to create elaborate Sequencer stories, and I noticed that sequences are a bit of a non-existent thing here.

I normally do it for my gf and myself, but I can basically do it for anyone (What fun is it to play a sequence you already know every nook and cranny off?).

If you have any sequencer requests, provide me a topic, a preferred location (or multiple), and the models required (plus maybe required addons to make those models work as desired).

Now, keep in mind, I can add any number of characters to a sequence, as long as they use the same base model (e.g. you can have 5 or 10 or 20 clones of a model all with totally different looks, I can add them all into the sequence. Just only four at the same time.).

Depending on the details of the request, it can take me several months, to complete a sequence, though (finding or creating poses, adjusting them to the new set, etc.). Keep that in mind, but I will deliver.

The sequences will be branching and spanning a multitude of rooms, if you so desire. In case of me using special rooms, multiple rooms, etc., I will provide you the links required from KE. No other rooms/addons/etc will be accepted or used.

Reply here, or send me a message, whatever you prefer.

Edited by McKeu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/29/2022 at 10:27 AM, McKeu said:

So, one of my favourite pastimes is to create elaborate Sequencer stories, and I noticed that sequences are a bit of a non-existent thing here.

I normally do it for my gf and myself, but I can basically do it for anyone (What fun is it to play a sequence you already know every nook and cranny off?).

If you have any sequencer requests, provide me a topic, a preferred location (or multiple), and the models required (plus maybe required addons to make those models work as desired).

Now, keep in mind, I can add any number of characters to a sequence, as long as they use the same base model (e.g. you can have 5 or 10 or 20 clones of a model all with totally different looks, I can add them all into the sequence. Just only four at the same time.).

Depending on the details of the request, it can take me several months, to complete a sequence, though (finding or creating poses, adjusting them to the new set, etc.). Keep that in mind, but I will deliver.

The sequences will be branching and spanning a multitude of rooms, if you so desire. In case of me using special rooms, multiple rooms, etc., I will provide you the links required from KE. No other rooms/addons/etc will be accepted or used.

Reply here, or send me a message, whatever you prefer.

Can you do a sequence of daphne Rosen using penis pump on guy and won’t stop making his dick grow big. She keeps going.

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

Can you do a sequence of daphne Rosen using penis pump on guy and won’t stop making his dick grow big. She keeps going.

Well, sure. Although that could probably be handled in one single pose 😄

I'll think of something that actually warrants a sequence in itself

12 hours ago, McKeu said:

Do you have any other details about what you want? Should it be a BDSM / femdom setting, or other, or doesn't it matter?

Femdom . Maybe she sneaks into guys room and uses pump on guy. He wakes up and sees his dick is being pumped up by daphne rosen. He says it’s big enough , but she keep going anyway. A ruler is used to measure the guys new size as daphne Rosen is shocked. Later they can have fun and guy has his fun. Daphne Rosen husband walks in and sees she is cheating on him. Is there way to have the characters being sucked into another dimension/portal pose aswell?

Edited by Chris
  • Thumbs Up 1

Due to recent events (and due to lack of a dedicated sequencer space in the forums) I do need to stress this again:

I offer sequences.... not single poses, unless they are part of a sequence I tailor for you and I need to create them from scratch.

I do NOT offer single fit-all poses.

If you want a sequence (A sequence is a "Story" consisting of multiple poses and even multiple choice branches) with tailormade poses, I need at least the models used. I cannot make them fit all. That is technically simply not possible.

Also, I stated that this process will take some months to complete. Do NOT send me a request and ask me for a demo two days later. If you simply want a single pose, I am not the guy to ask.

My fiancee and me are breaking our heads over good storylines, just to find out that the person asking us wanted a single in-out pose, fitting all characters. Or, even better, also wants the models created from scratch. Uncool.

We start with the story and create poses from there, not the other way around. We are both working full time and can spend our time better on other things.

All the necessary info was in the initial posting. Read it! The absolute minimum is for you to provide me the models you wanna have used. And by that I do not mean "tell me their name". I need a proper TK17 model... as a file... you know? Not just as a horny thought.

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, @Chris, I am very sorry, but after all the messages we sent back and forth, you are looking for a pose (actually two, if we take the portal request into account), and not a sequence. I could do that, but that is not what I am offering. I also do not have the time to create a Daphne Rosen model for you. You want a sequence with Daphne Rosen in it, you give me the Daphne Rosen model you want to have used and all the addons required to make the model work. Or, you take that to Model(s) Discussion. And if you want yourself or someone particular in it, too, I will need your or that other person's model. I just cannot suck models outta my ass. Very simple. There is no "One pose to rule them all.", sadly.

I think my requirements were quite well defined in the initial post 🙂

• Like 1

Great initiative! I have plenty of storylines but almost to none expertise in the sequencer. I did one once, it turned out pretty good, but next day my machine broke and I lost it. bummer. Never tried again 😕

55 minutes ago, Morius said:

Great initiative! I have plenty of storylines but almost to none expertise in the sequencer. I did one once, it turned out pretty good, but next day my machine broke and I lost it. bummer. Never tried again 😕

Eh, we are two people. I do the technical stuff, my gf the creative side. She's an architect, I am an IT engineer, so the roles were pre-defined for us 😅

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, McKeu said:

Eh, we are two people. I do the technical stuff, my gf the creative side. She's an architect, I am an IT engineer, so the roles were pre-defined for us 😅

Ha! That's awesome!

For people to take this thread seriously i really think you should upload some sequence you have made in the past. I´m sure people want to know what quality/standard to expect from their requests. So far you haven´t uploaded anything showing what you are capable of.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, pes1972 said:

For people to take this thread seriously i really think you should upload some sequence you have made in the past. I´m sure people want to know what quality/standard to expect from their requests. So far you haven´t uploaded anything showing what you are capable of.

You are not wrong about that.

I will put this on ice, until I put a demo sequence up 🙂

I currently have one in the works, which will do just nicely, I believe.

The ones I have, are all still 7.5 and I am not sure about any of the assets I used 😅 

• Thumbs Up 1

So, if anyone wants to know what I work on, or what my style is (if left to my own accord, it will very likely end up being film noir style, but I adapt to wishes), I started this album, for people to keep track. 

It is only stills, I am afraid, as I do not upload or show animations before they are complete.

P.S.: What we (my fiancee and me) do, takes time. I know it's a hassle, but we both work 9 hour full time jobs. Obviously we have the most time on weekends to get shit done. I never claimed we'd be fast (I think I mentioned it takes months), just that we'll deliver 😉

If you request a sequence, I will make the animation look as good as required for the camera in the sequence. You want an animation that looks good anywhere and from any angle, I will spend weeks just on that animation. If I make you a sequence, all animations (poses) required are saved inside that sequence file. You want animations by themselves... I didn't offer that, but I can make them. But free form animations take a lot more time.

Hi, this is a very interresting proposal, I use sequencer myself to make video, I have a lot of idea and not enough time to make contents with (the truth is I'm too lazy). So maybe I can send you some idea, but I have questions to be sure we are on the same line:

- Do you mind if the sequence I request is part of one of my project? And if I use the sequence you do to make a video I will edit and add to some others works I do (of course you will be credited in the video, you can share the sequence by yourself, etc)?

- I understand you want models, rooms, poses to work and you can modify a pose if needed, but if a pose don't exist (the models and room, the description of the pose are provided) can you create it?

- Will you add sounds in the sequences you will make?

- What set-up will be used? Vanilla graphics ? Hook3/4 ? H5 basic? H5 full? Can we provide mods?

48 minutes ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Hi, this is a very interresting proposal, I use sequencer myself to make video, I have a lot of idea and not enough time to make contents with (the truth is I'm too lazy). So maybe I can send you some idea, but I have questions to be sure we are on the same line:

- Do you mind if the sequence I request is part of one of my project? And if I use the sequence you do to make a video I will edit and add to some others works I do (of course you will be credited in the video, you can share the sequence by yourself, etc)?

- I understand you want models, rooms, poses to work and you can modify a pose if needed, but if a pose don't exist (the models and room, the description of the pose are provided) can you create it?

- Will you add sounds in the sequences you will make?

- What set-up will be used? Vanilla graphics ? Hook3/4 ? H5 basic? H5 full? Can we provide mods?

Heya,

- I don't mind that at all. We do it for fun.

- I do not need any poses. I will create what I don't have at the ready. I only need model specifics (Size especially) and not even the final models. It is just easier. If the model works out of "the box", even better.

- I can add sounds into the sequence, if that is required. I normally only do it for my own sequences, as loading speed, etc. might differ from machine to machine and the sound might be "lagging".

- I use hook5 paid myself. And sure, if any mod is required and you have it at the ready (as long as it is conform to KE guidelines), just link it to me.

If a specific toy / object will be required imo, and none of us has it, then I normally request it from the modders. Like recently the portal or blood splatter.

P.S.: Just keep in mind that we take our time. We can rush on occasion, but prefer to take it easy.

Currently I still have an animation to finish, but we got shitfaced yesterday, so I lost a bit of time on that. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
6 hours ago, McKeu said:

Heya,

- I don't mind that at all. We do it for fun.

- I do not need any poses. I will create what I don't have at the ready. I only need model specifics (Size especially) and not even the final models. It is just easier. If the model works out of "the box", even better.

- I can add sounds into the sequence, if that is required. I normally only do it for my own sequences, as loading speed, etc. might differ from machine to machine and the sound might be "lagging".

- I use hook5 paid myself. And sure, if any mod is required and you have it at the ready (as long as it is conform to KE guidelines), just link it to me.

If a specific toy / object will be required imo, and none of us has it, then I normally request it from the modders. Like recently the portal or blood splatter.

P.S.: Just keep in mind that we take our time. We can rush on occasion, but prefer to take it easy.

Currently I still have an animation to finish, but we got shitfaced yesterday, so I lost a bit of time on that. 😄

So I'm sure you have a stack of sequences that you have done before.  As @pes1972 mentioned sometimes it is nice to see a sample of your work before people jump in.  Maybe take one of your sequences you have already done by yourself record it like a typical video and post so we can see what you are working with.

4 hours ago, HDiddy said:

So I'm sure you have a stack of sequences that you have done before.  As @pes1972 mentioned sometimes it is nice to see a sample of your work before people jump in.  Maybe take one of your sequences you have already done by yourself record it like a typical video and post so we can see what you are working with.

I am currently in the process of making a demo sequence. Some of the stills above are from that. I guess a realistic ETA would be end of the week. Since I just switched to VX and hook5 paid, etc., I'd like to take advantage of that, but there is still a lot of tweaking to be done hook5-wise.

It is more rewarding, than simply taking one from my old 7.5. Also, those are all very private in nature (They were all made for inner circle use), with references to real life people, so I'd rather whip up a neutral one 😄

Also, all my sequences so far have been branching, which means making a video of them is not really gonna work out well.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:27 PM, Exiled_Vizir said:

Hi, thanks for all these precisions I'll look forward for your demo sequence, the randoms suffes you posted look cool.

Since I already posted it as a comment somewhere, it doesn't harm putting it here, too.

It's a simple gun shot anim I am working on for the sequence, but it's only around 30% finished. I tend to make all poses myself, except for sex poses. We don't really need more of those, I think, and there is enough good stuff already to pick from and adjust. 🙂

I also do not tend to use any kind of aftereffects. I am a big fan of WYSIWYG. That can make me quite annoying for the toy creators 😂

As it stands, I got quite ambitious (a rare thing with me) and I will guess that my first demo sequence (which will be in seven parts), will be first up as a comic style preview (ETA remains) and a bit later as fully animated sequence. The ideas just kept coming and now I have to integrate them. Can't help it. And I simply don't have the time to finish all animations in time. I could say I finish part 1 first, but that's not how I work. I work on most anims simultaneously. I cannot concentrate on a single or just a couple long enough.

Now, this will be my first time doing anything comic or other style outside of the sequencer, so bear with me.

Hi, I can't see your video: google piss me off with an age verification even with an account which has a known credit card. And I don't want to record my card on my others account and don't want send them an Id card scan. Is it possible to remove the age verification or use another provider? If not I will figure something but I think it would be better on another platform, sorry to bother you with that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Hi, I can't see your video: google piss me off with an age verification even with an account which has a known credit card. And I don't want to record my card on my others account and don't want send them an Id card scan. Is it possible to remove the age verification or use another provider? If not I will figure something but I think it would be better on another platform, sorry to bother you with that.

I am sure I can remove the age verification, as I have the video as unlisted. I simply put the age 18+ in for the violence display and I didn't want any trouble.

Give me a minute.

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Should be good now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do have enough material to have all the statics done by the end of the week, but not all anims, sadly.

That video was initially taken for troubleshooting purposes with the gun's creator, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to post it or even take it.

Thanks you, I just see the video and it show that you are good with the poses editor, so if your next demo is not fully animated it's not a problem for me: even with static poses it can be a good example of what you can do with the sequencer. But don't pull a pression on yourself, if it's not done this week, it will be an another, no big deal.

• Like 1