Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Shemale Model Request

Pitbul97

You will need to change 2 files in the model directory you are working on. These are found here: \Save\Models\Modelxxxx
Change the model number in the base.id file to a shemale model. See the list below.

ModelID  Model Name

0032    Sylviano  T
0033    Marian  T
0034    Susanna  T
0306    Jenna Shemale  T
0307    Mai T
0316    Xanthia T
0317    Coco T
0319    Dolly Buster T
0620    Tamiko  T
0621    Sayuri  T
0622    Ayaku  T

If you have a female model you like and would want to change her to a shemale, change the model ID number from the female version to the shemale.

shemale - female

Coco T (317)- Coco (5)
Dolly Buster T (319) - Dolly Buster (116)
Jenna Shemale (306) - Jenna (110)
Mai T (307)- Mai (608)
Marian (33)- Maria (23)
Sylvanio (32) - Sylvia (28)
Susanna (34)- Jane (18)
Xanthia T (316) - Xanthia(1)
Ayaku, Sayuri and Tamiko - Any Hentai female

Finally change the gender code in the Outfit.txt file

female is Gender=1
male is Gender=2
shemale is Gender=3

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Pitbul97 said:

How Can Help me please with Shemale Models ?

12 hours ago, Tentoes said:

You will need to change 2 files in the model directory you are working on. These are found here: \Save\Models\Modelxxxx
Change the model number in the base.id file to a shemale model. See the list below.

ModelID  Model Name

0032    Sylviano  T
0033    Marian  T
0034    Susanna  T
0306    Jenna Shemale  T
0307    Mai T
0316    Xanthia T
0317    Coco T
0319    Dolly Buster T
0620    Tamiko  T
0621    Sayuri  T
0622    Ayaku  T

If you have a female model you like and would want to change her to a shemale, change the model ID number from the female version to the shemale.

shemale - female

Coco T (317)- Coco (5)
Dolly Buster T (319) - Dolly Buster (116)
Jenna Shemale (306) - Jenna (110)
Mai T (307)- Mai (608)
Marian (33)- Maria (23)
Sylvanio (32) - Sylvia (28)
Susanna (34)- Jane (18)
Xanthia T (316) - Xanthia(1)
Ayaku, Sayuri and Tamiko - Any Hentai female

Finally change the gender code in the Outfit.txt file

female is Gender=1
male is Gender=2
shemale is Gender=3

Or you can use the utility here to do it for you automatically:

TK17 Resource Manager - Tools and Utillities - Klub Exile

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/19/2022 at 6:12 AM, fullgrainmonk said:

I would also be very curious about this.  Is there a collection of futa/shemale models anywhere?  Seems tough to find any.

There used to be a lot on Modsgarden but sadly I don't think there was any effort in retaining them for posterity, not that I know of anyway

I know this is an old thread but if I'm not mistaken, a shemale model in this game is a female with a dick. This is not a difficult task to convert female models to a shemale. Load a male face in customizer and play with the sliders to make it more masculine if that's the style you want.  I noticed there is now a download - models - shemales menu item to post the ladyboys.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:00 AM, Tentoes said:

I know this is an old thread but if I'm not mistaken, a shemale model in this game is a female with a dick. This is not a difficult task to convert female models to a shemale. Load a male face in customizer and play with the sliders to make it more masculine if that's the style you want.  I noticed there is now a download - models - shemales menu item to post the ladyboys.

I don't think that's very good advice, especially if you want a female looking model.

from my reading all you need to do is change the body.cc 

Edited by ronnie
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hi, I have a simple way of creating nice looking shemale.

Clone a nice looking female, customize then save body, exit customize.

Then clone any shemale, customize, and load the save body, edit penis, or what ever and now you have a nice shemaol.

cheers