Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Sequencer Requests

McKeu

6 minutes ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Thanks you, I just see the video and it show that you are good with the poses editor, so if your next demo is not fully animated it's not a problem for me: even with static poses it can be a good example of what you can do with the sequencer. But don't pull a pression on yourself, if it's done this week, it will be an another, no big deal.

Thank you. That means a lot, especially since I have never ever released any of my animations to the public.

I tend to spend too much time on a single animation. Nothing short of perfect will do for me. If a single finger clips through clothing or skin, I have to fix it.

If you look closely, you can even see the finger pulling the trigger. That's why everything takes me a long time to finish.

And then my gf comes with suggestions to make it better and I have to follow through with that, or I will never hear the end of it.

I am pretty sure I will have the gun shot animation finished today. If anyone is interested I can upload it, although it is very specific and requires a bit of work (The toys used need to be edited, in order to fix some minor bugs / glitches with them) and it is probably H5 only. But I kept it very simple to adjust and make it work anywhere (like for example right hand is connected to gun, left hand to right hand, so all you need to do is move the gun globally to make the person aim naturally anywhere you want, without fucking up the fingers / hands / arms). In theory you can use it in any room with a solid surface, like a wall, if you are fit enough with pose edit to move complete poses around globally.

Oh yeah, I do not hardcode facial expressions in my animations outside of the absolute necessities, like eyes closed or open at specific key moments, simply because animations can work in a lot of moods. Here the shooter could be sad, angry or happy, and it would work equally well. I add emotions in the sequencer, so I like to keep all doors open. Here I simply set it to "angry" as an example.

@sadekhnd: Both your proposed fixes worked like a charm. You might want to add the gun muzzle flash fix (cull_mode = 4) to your file.

All that is left to do is the victim animations (and some minor fluency tweaks here and there, like increase shooter's leg movement speed slightly):

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Looker said:

Still taking sequences and animation requests?

I absolutely do, but I am a bit swamped with the demo sequence I am doing, so be prepared for it taking a while.

I also have to fix an animation still for someone, which I accidentally ruined 😄. That's gonna eat some man hours.

On 2/16/2022 at 3:03 AM, McKeu said:

I absolutely do, but I am a bit swamped with the demo sequence I am doing, so be prepared for it taking a while.

I also have to fix an animation still for someone, which I accidentally ruined 😄. That's gonna eat some man hours.

Let me know once you're available again.

Do you take pose requests as well?

26 minutes ago, Looker said:

Let me know once you're available again.

Do you take pose requests as well?

In general yes, but not right now. I lost my love for animating a bit, when I ruined a complicated animation I was working on about a week or two ago. 😄

It will come back, but currently I am actually taking a break and concentrating more on assets made in blender.

Spoiler

1-(trigger) 2-(clothes)Desktop Screenshot 2022.03.28 - 01.01.22.43.png

You seem to be good with sequencers. I want to ask a question. Please tell me what can be done so that the sequence does not check the clothes every time you move the trigger.???(Sorry for my English)

caco ask about a fight poses 

then what come directly to my head is a fight sequence most of the poses are static 

and when it come to animation it just 2 frames 

exmaple 

https://mega.nz/file/Fh91HTjC#d_B_c6oFsyPZ5GJkZWsalWffSz3nID64lWdY0zSZat0

i dont think it will take like alot of time since we can make it cheaply ? but fun

i can make static poses for you and you can link them in sequnce file and throw some of your poses here then there 

then the magic happen 

even if it soo cheap but when they able to change the models as they like that will be fun 

and we make it like with choices to chose from but they mostly will always lose ! and lose i think that is the fun part 

so do you think it worth it ?