Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 18.02.2018

pervokpetr

Contain:
- Oculus VR code was redone and corrected with latest Oculus SDK
- SBS1 mode flipped eyes issue fixed
- SBS2 mode FOVScaleH and FOVScaleV fixed
- Optimized tessellation to avoid processing backfaced polygons for all stages - main and shadows
- Implemented PhysX Hull scaling for head
- Redone some parts of physx code
- Physx earrings files was updated on my patreon page

Implemented PhysX Hull scaling for head
PhysX do not support scaling for hull objects that represent collisions, but in the begining I did head hull object as convex hull, which can be recreated with scaling parameter, so I used it to adjust head hull to character scaling, this will be performed not every frame so it should not affect performance.

Redone some parts of physx code
Due to earrings bug, I discover, that my CollisionsFilter setups was ignored by physx, after spending whole day with documentation - I'm still do not understand reasons, but at least I found another way, to exclude some objects from collision calculations and this required to some code was redone, so I waste another part of day to rewrite it. Although this is not final solution - I got some new thoughts about how I can get more from it, so later I will continue research this question. I got a bit stable physx physics now, however, not sure how it relate to what I'm done...need to rethink all of this.