Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 11.04.2018(10.04.2018) - Small Fixes

pervokpetr

New update was sent:
- Small corrections for glow calculations
- Parameter "glow_softness" moved from hook settings to level_definition (by request)
- Added parameter "min_size" to fire object
- Changed water shader
- Tested last Oculus SDK

Fire Object
With new parameter you can set minimal size of generated particle - one of users tried create candle flame, but with reloading level_definition flame always was different from 0 to particle size, now you can set minimal size and maximum size to identical values and all particles will be the same size (always) -BUT particles will decrease own size in depends from distance from emitter center. Maybe I create something like "size curve" parameter in future to extend particles control in fire object.

Water shader.
Just some rework to change underwater shading. Now water surface when look from behind will produce refraction with small amount of reflection (not reflection like previous version)

Oculus SDK 1.24.0
I tested it and:
1. There is no new rendering algorithms, also documentation says that for matching shading developers should use Nvidia VRSDK library to perform rendering and at the end just need to inform Oculus service that was used extended rendering (i.e. oculus did nothing, only not apply some adjustments that will do NVidia module)
2. I got overburned colors bug, randomly occured from run to run.
With this I reverted back to Oculus SDK 1.23.0, at least it work stable. Later I will return to this matched shading, but not now - first, Oculus users already can use VR, Vive users still not so I'm think priority goes to Vive, second - I'm not ready right now read/learn/test another portion of technical documetation. I feel I need to rest a bit.