Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pedestrian area0

AMazingCargo

When i download the klub 17 (Awesome by the way) it came with a couple rooms but i cant seem to load into them with pose edit. The Pedestrian area is one of them. I tried looking for a version of it online but couldn't find. Is thereany different versions on here that anyone can point me to?

33 minutes ago, AMazingCargo said:

When i download the klub 17 (Awesome by the way) it came with a couple rooms but i cant seem to load into them with pose edit. The Pedestrian area is one of them. I tried looking for a version of it online but couldn't find. Is thereany different versions on here that anyone can point me to?

Is this the room you mean? - it is included by default and you should have no problem loading into it in PE:

ScreenCap_24.jpg

24 minutes ago, AMazingCargo said:

yeah this is the one.  this is what loads for me when i select it. There are no locations to switch and the models are greyed out. I believe the hangar map does the same thing.TK17 Pedestrian.jpg

Oh  :classic_huh:   Not sure what to suggest in that case (other than a re-install).  All default rooms should be readily accessible in PE

I've not seen this problem mentioned with PoseEdit anywhere before.

6 minutes ago, AMazingCargo said:

yeah its a weird one. thinking i could find the room somewhere and add it

No default rooms have been released as optional addons - totally unnecessary.  This was available as an addon for earlier versions before it was integrated into the base game, but trying to add it to a version that already has it would undoubtedly cause problems.

3 minutes ago, AMazingCargo said:

fair enough. Thanks for the help

😄 You're welcome -but I don't think I really helped much there! 😄

My only suggestion would be a re-install, but hold off as someone may still actually have some advice on your paricular problem  :classic_smile:

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, AMazingCargo said:

There is a Hook5 version of the room, I have it if you want me to upload it 

2 minutes ago, loki1968 said:

There is a Hook5 version of the room, I have it if you want me to upload it 

Scratch that, Hook version of room already on the site 

On 1/11/2022 at 6:43 AM, aardy said:

Oh  :classic_huh:   Not sure what to suggest in that case (other than a re-install).  All default rooms should be readily accessible in PE

I've not seen this problem mentioned with PoseEdit anywhere before.

I'm having the same problem with the room myself. Just downloaded the addon from @Cold Irony to see if that will work finally. It's such a shame, such a cool looking room!

• Administrator
On 9/10/2022 at 2:19 PM, Trapp said:

I'm having the same problem with the room myself. Just downloaded the addon from @Cold Irony to see if that will work finally. It's such a shame, such a cool looking room!

Your game is not updated properly. If I remember correctly - the base game and a couple updates, that room was not available early on. It was later in which the room was added. My suggestion is to only update to version P.

• Like 1

Same problem here. I downloaded the game in October 2023.

Metro, pedestrian and hotel ground floor do not load in pose edit. My not ideal solution so far is as follows:

I copied and converted metro, scripts, images, scenes into a new room (R266) and is working ok as an add-on.

I copied and converted pedestrian scripts, images, scenes into a new room (R266). The add on room loads ok, I can see the mesh but no textures, I am still looking into this.

I would be grateful if someone could share their scene bs or bs* files from any/all of those 3 rooms

Thanks