Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Sequences: How to remove speech bubble but keep the mouths moving?

Springbok

Hi all. I've seen others do this where they don't use speech bubbles in the final videos, the mouths move during conversations and the text is added in afterwards via editing software. It also appears (in my mind) to sync well. How is this done? I prefer to keep speech bubbles in the time line as it works well for timing and lip synching, but remove them visually so I can add the text after.

I know we can use the included sound files which negate the need for speech bubbles, but then the time is kinda off. 

Any suggestions and techniques welcome. TIA

• Like 1

Hmmm. Certainly one way I suppose. I could look into this. Was hoping there's a shortcut to disable them that I'm missing. I did actually cause the bubble parts to disappear once when during a mod overwrite which left the texture hanging in mid air...

• Administrator

Well, I actually try...(key word try) to animate the mouth myself.  Takes a ton of work but looks better than what the speech bubble movement looks like, as the mouth moves wayyy to fast.  That said if you want to hide the speech bubbles try the following:

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@HDiddy This...this changes EVERYTHING. Exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you! Just having a small issue where the bubbles still appear but there's no text. I have a feeling there may be another texture mod interfering but I'm on the right track. Unless you have any idea what it may be?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Springbok said:

@HDiddy This...this changes EVERYTHING. Exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you! Just having a small issue where the bubbles still appear but there's no text. I have a feeling there may be another texture mod interfering but I'm on the right track. Unless you have any idea what it may be?

Most likely you have a custom installed Try putting a "!!" or "####" prefixing the addon name so it loads first.

• Thumbs Up 1