Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

How can ı reset my sequence text bubbles?

hypcon

I recently installed a addon, but unfortunately it didn't work properly in my game and broke the speech bubbles. How can i get it back to the original state 😕 

the addon was used to remove speech bubbles. But unfortunately it didn't work for me. It removed the bubbles and text, but the arrow part that shows that the character came out of his mouth remained. If I delete the plugin, only the text comes back. No bubbles. I can show you 

Ekran Görüntüsü (61).png

have you cleared the cache files? if you have activated that in options manager. otherwise im out of ideas. sorry

• Like 1

Hi, when I look on your screenshot the icons of the sequencer are differents from the base game or the new icons set that we got with the last patch from Klubexile, so I think you use a modded GUI. If it's the case, can you try to disable it and also disable the no bubble mod, to see if you still have the problem?

Also you can try to launch the game in OpenGL, and if the bubbles come back, that can be a conflict between a modification of the mod and Hook5 by example.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Hi, when I look on your screenshot the icons of the sequencer are differents from the base game or the new icons set that we got with the last patch from Klubexile, so I think you use a modded GUI. If it's the case, can you try to disable it and also disable the no bubble mod, to see if you still have the problem?

Also you can try to launch the game in OpenGL, and if the bubbles come back, that can be a conflict between a modification of the mod and Hook5 by example.

😕 this is same 

Ekran Görüntüsü (67).png

Yeah that's strange, but from what I see in your screenshot, you seem to tried the Opengl mod because of the grey background, but you don't desactivate the modded GUI:

image.png

The elements in yellow in my screenshot should look like that:

image.png

with the last patch of klubexile, or that if you have the patch p or an older patch:

image.png

Normally the GUI mod you use should appear in the options manager

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Yeah that's strange, but from what I see in your screenshot, you seem to tried the Opengl mod because of the grey background, but you don't desactivate the modded GUI:

image.png

The elements in yellow in my screenshot should look like that:

image.png

with the last patch of klubexile, or that if you have the patch p or an older patch:

image.png

Normally the GUI mod you use should appear in the options manager

OMG thank you so much ı fixed ♥ you are king 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, hypcon said:

OMG thank you so much ı fixed ♥ you are king 

Cool! So it was the GUI mod which scew-up? Or something else? And the remove speech bubble addons works as intend, now?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Exiled_Vizir said:

Cool! So it was the GUI mod which scew-up? Or something else? And the remove speech bubble addons works as intend, now?

Yes, ı just disable gui. I didn't install this addon again. But ı will, thank you for help again. ♥

• Thumbs Up 1