Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Blood splatter with morphs

McKeu

Question

Hello, 'sme again 🙂

I would need a short distance gun shot blood splatter with morphs as a toy.

Something on the lines of this:

tumblr_mx57alaJrE1svwlszo1_500.gifv

The blood splatter should start without the drips, which then should be controlled by the morphs.

Anyone up for that?

The basic look can even be messier than that. It is after all a point blanc gun shot splattering on a nearby wall. like so:

https://www.in-the-loop.net.au/spatter-blood-soaked-sponges-aid-gun-forensics/

It will be used on a hook5 mirror surface, so I don't know if that has any relevance in the design. The back needs to be texturized, too, I guess.

Cheers.

16 answers to this question

• Administrator

Could be made as 2d animated texture or particles, maybe the easiest way would be as H5 object. Basically like fire in H5.

Or, harder way would be making truly a full mesh with morphs. It would require lots of time to make it look realistic, depending on what is wanted. Still, because the splatter is on flat plane, this would seem much easier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sadekhnd said:

Another work for me? 😄

blood splats every direction and drips down?

I don't know yet how to do it, but maybe I will try it.

That would be amazing! I am sure you can do it.

I know it is quite some work, as it needs to be textured a lot, but also have a lot of transparent parts. But this one I need for my own leisure, so there is really no pressure there. If it takes you a month, then it takes you a month.

2 hours ago, x17 said:

Could be made as 2d animated texture or particles, maybe the easiest way would be as H5 object. Basically like fire in H5.

Or, harder way would be making truly a full mesh with morphs. It would require lots of time to make it look realistic, depending on what is wanted. Still, because the splatter is on flat plane, this would seem much easier.

I know, sadly I would love kind of stuff like this as a fully interactable toy. It simply makes stuff easier for me in pose editing. I am fully aware this is a lot to ask for. And I always link back to anyone involved in the poses.

I asked for a portal and, boy, did @sadekhnddeliver. This animation is for me personally and my portfolio. Whatever time it takes, is the time it takes.

But, I think, the sequence I have in mind, totally makes up for the effort. I am not asking for a lady's revolver and a blood splatter on the same day for no reason. 😄

@sadekhnd I noticed one minor issue 😅

I don't know if that is a technical limit, but all the toy morph sliders are always the one for character 2, no matter who I attach the toy to, so if I use two morph toys in the same pose (like muzzle flash gun and blood splatter), I have slight chaos, even if the toys "belong" to different characters. Muzzle flash and blood are controlled by exactly the same slider on the exact same person. 🙂

Is there a way to fix that, or is that just the way morphs on toys work?

Yeah i know i noticed it as well. I could make an empty morph just to move morph number. So Blood has morph number 2 and gun number 1.

You cant change Name of the toy morph like other morphs. This is the issue here. 

11 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

Yeah i know i noticed it as well. I could make an empty morph just to move morph number. So Blood has morph number 2 and gun number 1.

You cant change Name of the toy morph like other morphs. This is the issue here. 

So that's why it always sticks to the same person? To be fair, I don't care what they are named, or if they are both "toy 1" slider. What is a problem is that no matter who the toy belongs to, it is only the slider from character 2 affecting that toy. 😄

Just tell me what I need to fix in what file, and I will do it myself?

And if you make an empty morph, will that override the morph from the other toy?

I have the following situation: Character 2 is using the gun, and character 1 has the blood toy.

The toy slider for the muzzle flash from character 2 changes also the blood splatter from character 1, while the toy slider for character 1 does nothing. 😂

26 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

You cant make it alone. I have to add morph in blender. I will check it later

Thanks, mate. Take your time. There is no rush.

Meanwhile I found a workaround and will have character 2 simply throw/drop the gun outside of the camera angle. Like that I can use the slider for the blood and the gun can do whatever it wants offscreen 🙂

27 minutes ago, McKeu said:

Thanks, mate. Take your time. There is no rush.

You can check something. Go to addon folder, scripts and find file AC... Toyname. Bs

Open it with some Text Editor and change Person2 to Person1. 

The toy should work with sliders of Person one. 

In theory 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sadekhnd said:

You can check something. Go to addon folder, scripts and find file AC... Toyname. Bs

In theory 😁

Uuuhh. Will check that out in a moment! That would be all I need. Mean while, you can see what I am doing with your stuff 🙂

I only did the gun and gun hand animation so far (incl trigger finger). Still need to have Char 1 hit the mirror and fall down and add some recoil to the body of char 2. But this is still a very early stage animation. I like to concentrate on one thing in the animation and then do the others one by one.

Edit: No, changing to person01 also affects the other toy, sadly. It's fine, I can make it work.

1 hour ago, sadekhnd said:

In theory 😁

Your fix actually worked. That I thought it didn't was because of the flat muzzle flash plane behaving weirdly in the game 😄

It's visible from above and the right, not the left and below. I'd have understood not above and below. This caught me by surprise.