Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 09.07.2020

pervokpetr

I'm going to send new update. I set delay between each sending to try avoid gmail blocking (no more than 300 per hour) - but have now clue will it help or not.

According to previous post I tried reduce game starting time. In last days no matter what I tried, no matter what I did I could not pass trough 29~30 sec for shader compilation. I reviewed all shaders that I wrote since begining of hook5 development, almost all effects/post effects was separated from each other and reorganized, now main pack contain only object rendering, lighting and shadow calculations, but as I said I cant reduce compilation for main pack without serious changes in hook code - I'm not ready for this right now, I even have no idea for this right now, maybe someday in future.
   Also I tried optimize every shader that was moved to another dll and fixed several errors - so you can notice some performance gain.

There is some changes in archive, so be sure that you will overwrite all hook files when will place it in binaries. I added function to settings menu that will allow you load settings, so you can rename your "main11.fx" to "anything.fx", place new one and then load your settings from your "anything.fx" - I know I had to do this long time ago  http://modsgarden.cc/Smileys/clabicons/nah.gif.

I do this update because significant changes in shaders and effects rendering sequence was made - I did not faced with some bugs, but maybe you will find such, so will wait your reports.

EDIT (next day):
1. Trick with gmail did not worked - I again was blocked on 24 hours
2. For those who had "black" screen variations or crash with iDelayedInitialization = 0 -> try install files again and be sure that you OVERWRITED ALL FILES, NOT ONLY d3d8.dll
3. For those who had light shadows problem - try disable iUseSeparateShadows
4. For those who had crash with iDelayedInitialization = 1 send me mainfx_errors.txt
5. Hook selectors already fixed
6. @Kraegar - show me comparsion for refractions - I not sure I understood problem.