Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

deleting things from addon room?

noarmsnolegs

55 minutes ago, noarmsnolegs said:

hey,

is it possible to delete single things like a bed to use a h5 object instead? i would change it inside a file in the addon folder i suppose? or is there something more simple?

It is only simple, if the room in question also is a hook5 room, and the bed is actually a H5 object and not part of the room itself.

If you are lucky, then the bed might have it's own txf in the addon folder. If it does, deleting that and the texture files for it, might be enough (Don't quote me on that, as I have never done that before. But that is probably the approach I would try)? You would also have to edit the .bs file in scenes, pretty sure.

Maybe that alone already is enough.

You will find entries like this in there

STransform :local_SPS_Chair_01 . {
    SSimpleTransform.Translation Vector3f( -0.763831, 0.000000, 7.675675);
    SSimpleTransform.Rotation Vector3f( 0.000000, -134.500000, 0.000000);
    Object.Name "SPS_Chair_01";

You will probably have to find the one for your bed and remove or comment it.

But I believe it really depends on how the room was built.

@Sexvision?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, noarmsnolegs said:

hey,

is it possible to delete single things like a bed to use a h5 object instead? i would change it inside a file in the addon folder i suppose? or is there something more simple?

you can if the bed has its own texture. Make the texture transparant will make it invissable.

you can also add a passfile for the bed texture and set it like this.

[pass]
name = Discard
stage2 = 
stage3 = 

this will make sure the texture is not loaden and you dont have to change any code.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Sexvision said:

you can if the bed has its own texture. Make the texture transparant will make it invissable.

[pass]
name = Discard
stage2 = 
stage3 = 

this will make sure the texture is not loaden and you dont have to change any code.

That is probably the simplest solution, as nothing comes with any collision here.

On 3/8/2022 at 2:54 PM, Sexvision said:

[pass]
name = Discard
stage2 = 
stage3 = 

thank you for the help.. creating a passfile was super fast and simple, and it works like a charm!

• Thumbs Up 1