Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Simple syrup artist

Chris

There is a artist by the name of simple syrup, does anyone have any of his poses, models, work. Does he have a patreon or website. Thanks for any info. I can’t find anything by him

14 hours ago, Chris said:

There is a artist by the name of simple syrup, does anyone have any of his poses, models, work. Does he have a patreon or website. Thanks for any info. I can’t find anything by him

He doesn´t have a website/patreon. Poses are the same as exist in packs here at the forum. He has made his own models but poses and rooms exist on the forum.

7 hours ago, pes1972 said:

He doesn´t have a website/patreon. Poses are the same as exist in packs here at the forum. He has made his own models but poses and rooms exist on the forum.

Thanks, where did he used to post content? 

I spoke to him once at NM but don´t think he is member there anymore. That´s when he told me he has no patreon because sometimes there goes a long time without him doing anything and he didn´t feel ok to charge monthly if only releasing stuff maybe every 3-4 months.

On 4/24/2022 at 9:24 PM, Chris said:

I really looked for this guy. I wish I could find models and poses of this guy

23 hours ago, josetarr said:

I really looked for this guy. I wish I could find models and poses of this guy

The models/poses/rooms he uses in his videos is all from stuff you can find on this forum. You just have to find the correct bodymod he uses. You can probably make the exakt body from the Xbody with some tweaks.

17 hours ago, pes1972 said:

The models/poses/rooms he uses in his videos is all from stuff you can find on this forum. You just have to find the correct bodymod he uses. You can probably make the exakt body from the Xbody with some tweaks.

I've searched this forum, but I couldn't find any of the models he uses in his videos. if you have time can you help me mate?

7 hours ago, josetarr said:

I've searched this forum, but I couldn't find any of the models he uses in his videos. if you have time can you help me mate?

The models special look he has created so those won´t be here but everything you need to make them yourselves and the poses/rooms he uses is available if you search.