Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Quick question about room lighting / hook5 basic

fizwig

Hi, 

I am pretty new with TK17 and would like to change the lighting in my rooms. I have hook5 basic (unpaid version) and is curious if I need the paid version to actually change the lighting in my scene.

If not, does anyone have a  guide on how? or could help me in the right directions. 

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Hi, as f4ijunkie said you can, and I I had done it with the basic version, but it was painful: you only had one 

marker for the location of the light and that's all. So you had to modify the number value by hand and same

for the rotation. In the paid version you have slider to make directly it's way more convinient. But maybe the

lasts free version have this. Try to create a new light and see if you have slider with it, it's good but if not try

to get the paid version, You can get it for 1€ and maybe free now there are no DRM on it (but for the work of 

Pervopektr you can give something on his patreon, it worth it).

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 12:04 AM, Exiled_Vizir said:

Hi, as f4ijunkie said you can, and I I had done it with the basic version, but it was painful: you only had one 

marker for the location of the light and that's all. So you had to modify the number value by hand and same

for the rotation. In the paid version you have slider to make directly it's way more convinient. But maybe the

lasts free version have this. Try to create a new light and see if you have slider with it, it's good but if not try

to get the paid version, You can get it for 1€ and maybe free now there are no DRM on it (but for the work of 

Pervopektr you can give something on his patreon, it worth it).

In my Hook 5 free version it did not show any light settings. It had some basic settings under the quick edit button though

On 11/4/2022 at 6:30 PM, artemisgames said:

In my Hook 5 free version it did not show any light settings. It had some basic settings under the quick edit button though

Hi, sorry for the late answer, in case you still searching: by default there are no lights, you have to create them then you can modify their settings (change their positions, intensity, etc). I don't remember if you can create a light from scratch with the free version, but I'm sure if you load a room with an existing  _level_def file you can access to the lights that exist and modify/duplicate them in the level settings when you type F4. It's just a major pain in the ass for the reason I talk in my previous post.

On 11/4/2022 at 6:30 PM, artemisgames said:

Just buy the paid hook5 for the one-time 1$ fee and have all the possibilites this game can offer.

• Agree 2