Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Little Tattoo Reques

Madie

Question

Hi! Im trying to do a model and Im matching some tattoos but there is one that I dont know how to find or do

It should be a PNG so I can move and place it over the skin via PS, if someone has seen or know how to do it could tell me? thanks in advance for reading this little request!

this is the tattoo

121290367_395355751630934_7888043754582782636_n.jpg

3 answers to this question

i don't recognize it as anything? so would be best to create it yourself from scratch using the line tool in PS. if you're using PS to attach them to skin shouldn't be too difficult. i did that once and what i would do is save the skin, then refresh it in the game (alt+r) to see if it looks good. then i'd go back and adjust it, save, refresh, ect. until it looked good. now i use the the hook 5 skin system to attach tattoos to skins

I searched for similar symbols and couldn't find anything like it to pull a source (even rotated 90 degrees), so I can't help with anything authentic. I do not know what this symbol is or what it represents.

But here is the crappy .png I used to search, if you want to use it. It was just a quick pen tool + stroke in a transparent png. You can have & use it if you want,

It's 1024 squared off, I am sure this is much bigger than you would need as a resource should you want it.

* If you use this in a release, you do not need to credit me. consider this royalty-free.

symbol_req_madie.png

Edited by qvx