Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Breast play or lactation poses?

rachel_666

They're so intimate and sexy, yet so underappreciated and so hard to find! I've never seen a pose pack, either on KE or the Old Site, that focused on breast play of any kind, let alone breastfeeding — it always seems to be an afterthought, if anything, in the foreplay parts of other packs. In all my time with TK17, I've only seen one single foursome (FFFM) breast play pose (in a much larger set), and threesome ones (FFM or FMM) are no more common. So sad! Anyone have a set of poses centered on breast play that they could share with me, or should I simply make my own?

• Like 1

if you going to make your own poses 

the easier part is to make a rubbing breast animation , you can make a hand connection that link to the breast so if the breast rotate the hand will auto rotate too 

plus if you change the size of the breasts or model in same body length it will also work with minor little glitching 

but when it come to liking we dont have a face or neck to breast connection link so when you make your pose you cant change model or play with breasts sizes after you make it and this is the problem i think of why we dont have enough breasts poses , so each model must have it own poses somethings like that

but my game it outdated maybe your game is different or someone else know other ways to do it 

best luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

Yep you kind have to make your own.  You start to get the hang of it for a while.  I usually do not share poses as I just modify other folks shit but this is one I shared on MG a long fucking ass time ago so not going to stick this in downloads.  Its pretty rough so maybe you can make it better.

SmokeDress-TitSuck.7z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2