Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Error executing TK17-158.001.exe

Try backing up your old TK17 folder and reinstall the base game. Then copy the hook5 files in the fresh binaries folder and see if it starts. I had same issue when i added the folder to my old installation that had leftover files from hook5 free.

start from this file in the binaries folder when running Hook 5

TK17-158.001.exe

Just now, Sexvision said:

TK17-158.001.exe

Also make sure all hook files are in there correct place or it will give you a error.

then if it is still not working check the mainfx_errors.txt to see what the actual error is.

You can delete that file as its made by hook on startup to give a clear picture.

Guest I have problem
On 8/22/2023 at 8:29 PM, Sexvision said:

TK17-158.001.exe

Also make sure all hook files are in there correct place or it will give you a error.

then if it is still not working check the mainfx_errors.txt to see what the actual error is.

You can delete that file as its made by hook on startup to give a clear picture.

The file you mentioned is not opening (opentream.lua:.\openstream_add.lua:590) attempt is nil.  is showing what to do??

Guest I have problem
On 8/22/2023 at 8:29 PM, Sexvision said:

TK17-158.001.exe

The file you mentioned is not opening (opentream.lua:.\openstream_add.lua:590) attempt is nil.  is showing what to do??

7 hours ago, Guest I have problem said:

remove mainfx_errors.txt out of the binaries folder and try starting the game. The game will now make a new mainfx_errors.txt for you but will not start.

open the mainfx_errors.txt and check what it is saying. Probable some missing hook5 files.