Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Suggest me

timey

i think in the end you will end up with most of the h5 rooms that has been shared on this site. just have a look under vx rooms and look for h5 on the title, Tag or v5 object rooms. everyone has different preferences. what we like may not be what you like

Edited by tmzy24
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Hi, in general the Hook5 objects rooms are very good and have great lightning (see the Bladerunner styles room of State808 by example) but they tend to be big and you have to get a good PC to run them. In classic room retexture the one I prefered is the Hook5 Laboratory by Nicockman but it's very dark so you to experienced with Hook5 because some time you will to add your own lightning or modify the existing. In custom rooms the Keidos Mercs Town is a must have if you like cyberpunk environment. For beginners their are Deluxe Cafe, living room green H5 and the hair salon retexture. They good looking and use daylight so itis easy to take good picture or videos in them. 

In any case more the lightning is good in a room, the more it's difficult to integrate your model in it.

• Thanks 1