Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Not a lot of bathroom poses

RedSheep

Is it just me, or are there almost no poses meant for either the bathub or shower. Or even a pool. Feel like that is a lot of untapped potential.

If I'm just dumb and can't use the search function correctly and am just missing all those poses, a link would be appreciated👍

22 hours ago, Kanmar said:

I won't give you a link because I don't know one. I once did poses depicting three girls in the shower and a peeping guy. For the Locker Room. Would something like that be interesting to you ?

screenshot_23_10_20 19_56_17.jpg

screenshot_23_10_20 19_59_19.jpg

screenshot_23_10_20 20_06_39.jpg

They look great, please share 🙂

On 10/20/2023 at 3:27 PM, RedSheep said:

Is it just me, or are there almost no poses meant for either the bathub or shower. Or even a pool. Feel like that is a lot of untapped potential.

It depends on what you are looking for. Hardcore poses for bath tubs are somewhat difficult; rooms with bath tubs often have unique ones/unique setups so you cannot do a "one fits all" pose easily. A pose needs room and space to put a camera at, and bathrooms tend to be cramped. That results in people making a specific pose if they need one, but not for a pose pack.

Shower is a slightly different matter, but then you could just grab any "against the wall" pose you find and modify it for your task. More specific poses, again, will be somewhat unique to the bathroom you used.

To some extend this is also true for pool poses, but those rooms are usually more open, so you have a lot of space.

I'd recommend either making poses yourself, or specify what exactly you are looking for and make a request.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1