Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

real cum

Hello, it is possible a real ejact from male/shemales models? because whwn i press B N M key or icon  the cum is visible on skin only at the end of orgasm : there is not jizz from penis to body:

thanks a lot...!

Hi, in the base game you have some cheap drop in the air, but if you use hook5 in general they don't work... You have to use mod to do that (their are several on this site) but for the better are the 3 from Smoke : this one for the cumshot, the facial and this one if you want cum in mouth. They are great but you have to animate them.

so..actually tehere is not a mod jizz to use without animation? because i'm not expert to use ? for exemple there is a lto of pose with climax but it seem similar to rain ...it is possible to find some texture to replace climax similar to cum?...tanks...

Hi, if we think to the same poses, in fact it is pissing but with white color... Yes the only way I see is animation and sometime sequencer to have the better effect. It's the way to use the morph of Smoke (which IMAO is the best with H5 and the texture of SexyBastardo) and you also have some good toys that you can use when the morph is not adapted. Also you have Hook5 texture and some static objects but I don't see any practical way to do animated stuff with them.

• Thanks 1

Realistic cum has always been a sad story and even those amazing blender animators out there (Jackerman,NyL and others) has never really gotten it to look really good so it must be a diffilcult thing to get correct. In this game it mostly looks like sun-lotion and never gets that realistic look.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/26/2023 at 12:55 PM, luky1 said:

Hello, it is possible a real ejact from male/shemales models? because whwn i press B N M key or icon  the cum is visible on skin only at the end of orgasm : there is not jizz from penis to body:

thanks a lot...!

• Thanks 1