Jump to content

Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

October image contest


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, PunkBuster said:

Will it end? 🤨

"Competition is open until 10/31/2023 11:59:00 PM"

It is 04.11.2023 already...

I was just wondering the same thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

We are looking into the issue here.

Edit:

Octobers competition does not want to end. Even though it was programmed to end on the 31, it still continued beyond the date that it was set to end. Could be a app glitch.

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Smoke said:

We are looking into the issue here.

Edit:

Octobers competition does not want to end. Even though it was programmed to end on the 31, it still continued beyond the date that it was set to end. Could be a app glitch.

I see...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2023 at 2:44 PM, PunkBuster said:

Will it end? 🤨

"Competition is open until 10/31/2023 11:59:00 PM"

It is 04.11.2023 already...

I have also commented some days ago, was surprised I was the one noticed that bug 😀

  • Agree 1
  • Hmmmm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
10 hours ago, PunkBuster said:

I see...

We suspect that it has something to do with a update that we have in queue which we have decided to hold off on applying it seeing that the last time (oddly same time frame) we applied a update, it screwed up with the site and it created some false accusations and dumb unwarranted drama. We are looking into any side affects before proceeding with it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Smoke said:

We suspect that it has something to do with a update that we have in queue which we have decided to hold off on applying it seeing that the last time (oddly same time frame) we applied a update, it screwed up with the site and it created some false accusations and dumb unwarranted drama. We are looking into any side affects before proceeding with it.

Yeah updating now sounds like a bad omen lol  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Smoke said:

We suspect that it has something to do with a update that we have in queue which we have decided to hold off on applying it seeing that the last time (oddly same time frame) we applied a update, it screwed up with the site and it created some false accusations and dumb unwarranted drama. We are looking into any side affects before proceeding with it.

If the update fixes security bugs, it would be better to do so even if it will bring inconveniences.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.