Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Txt files

So some files I have are broken or just don't work. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or the files are incorrect. I'm looking to learn how to mod. I have a long way to go. Any help would be useful.

9 hours ago, Legendary2000 said:

So some files I have are broken or just don't work. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or the files are incorrect. I'm looking to learn how to mod. I have a long way to go. Any help would be useful.

What files are these? Game files?

So last night I was trying to install some nail mods. Apparently, the files are txt file and not txf file. My question is how do I go about installing it correctly. I tried Active Mod, Binaries, even VX Mod because I have TK17 version 10. I have access to some other versions as well. Anyway, I will attach the mods I am trying to install on this topic. I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong or do I need to modify something.Custom.02.VX.NailsExpansion.Euphie.zip sadekhnd_nails.7zsexyfingernails.zipTextures.zipTextures (1).zip Also the Textures and Textures (1) are separate.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Legendary2000 said:

So last night I was trying to install some nail mods. Apparently, the files are txt file and not txf file. My question is how do I go about installing it correctly. I tried Active Mod, Binaries, even VX Mod because I have TK17 version 10. I have access to some other versions as well. Anyway, I will attach the mods I am trying to install on this topic. I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong or do I need to modify something.Custom.02.VX.NailsExpansion.Euphie.zip sadekhnd_nails.7zsexyfingernails.zipTextures.zipTextures (1).zip Also the Textures and Textures (1) are separate.

Is very simple in a matter of fact:

You have downloaded two different addons, one is "Custom.02.VX.NailsExpansion.Euphie" and the other one is "Custom.03.R9Glove060.[SexyFingernails]", these two go straight to your addons directory (TheKlub17\Addons)

The following files, subfolders named as:

[Sexy Fingernails] Veronika H5
[ACC] Sexyfingernails
[ACC] Sexyfingernails TriTone
[ACC] EuphieNails01 H5
[ACC] EuphieNails02 H5
[ACC] EuphieToes01 H5
[ACC] EuphieToes02 H5
sadekhnd_Nails1
"
"
"
sadekhnd_Nails7

These are texture mods for those addons that you have downloaded and these must be placed into your Active Mod directory (TheKlub17\Mod\ActiveMod)

Needless to say these textures include H5 maps so Hook5 graphic enhancement wrapper is required to be installed for the items to show up as you've seen in the preview pictures

PS: Those *.txt files are pass files required for hook5 to render the physical attributes linked to your diffuse texture (normal and specular data, tessellation factors, shadow casting, etc)

You can discard those files if you don't use hook5

PS2: Most of the mods available here go straight into Addon or Active Mod directory, always use these unless contrary stated

PS3: Keep in mind to read "Install Instructions" tab before downloading an item, everything is explained there (most of the time, sometimes, eventually, but it should be)

Don't tell the CIA you saw me here! 🕵️‍♂️I'm not even real

Here's a popsicle 🍭 and have a nice day! 👋

• Thumbs Up 2